Charming Bridal

Nashville, TN · View map · Visit website

About Charming Bridal

Welcome to Charming Bridal.

We specialize in luxurious but affordable events.

No matter your budget, our award winning team of planners, designers, day of coordinators, and florists will stretch your dollar and bring your event to a magazine worthy level.

Our GOLD package is our most popular planning package. Our clients love the GOLD. The GOLD includes free use of our decor, day of coordination, and design/planning assistance.

We work with your budget on flowers and help stretch your dollar. Our goal is to blow your event out of the water with our award winning designs.

For best results we recommend our flowers and planning services together as they work well together on the day of your event.

To inquire please send us photos of inspiration or a link to your pinterest so we can get a sense of your style and vision for your event.

We look forward to working with you!

Talk to you soon!

Naomi Van Winkle & CB Event Team

58 Reviews for Charming Bridal

58 Charming Bridal Reviews

L
Featured
Lindsey

Married on 09/15/2018

When it came to starting to plan my wedding the initial stress of thinking where to start overwhelmed me enough to decide to hire a wedding planner so I could enjoy my engagement. Naomi immediately ... Read more gave me piece of mind with our first phone call and it only got better after that. The biggest thing that attracted me to Charming Bridal initially was the value, then after speaking with Naomi on the phone I knew this was the way to go. From day one I was ensured that no matter what my budget my wedding would be beautiful, which it was! Soon after signing my contract we had our first in person meeting and she was great at helping me to sort though all the ideas in my head and making sense of them and also putting into perspective what is a necessity and what isn't to offer great cost saving ideas. From there she put me in contact with several very affordable but amazing vendors that I used at my wedding! She also helped make design recommendations and also other recommendations for favors, decor, etc. Any question that came up along the way she was just an email away and made sure to make herself available to me. As we got closer to the 30 day mark Naomi & I met for our final meeting at my venue and she went to work! She really painted the picture for how set up and everything would be for our reception. When it came time to discuss flowers she used pictures I picked out as inspiration to create a beautiful flower proposal. Then we worked on how to save money in areas to get that flower budget right where we needed it. What a plus to have your planner also do your flowers! Naomi also made sure to assist at my rehearsal dinner and offer any of her decor items for my use if I saw something I liked! Jump to the day off and Naomi worked from 10AM - 9PM NONSTOP! Wind and other unexpected things happened and she improvised in the most creative yet still amazing way! No detail was spared! The ceremony and reception all ran smoothly and on time thanks to her! I 100% recommend!

Nike
Nike Reall

Married on 05/24/2019

Perfect! The best!!

The best day ever! Amber made everything perfect and easy! Read more The best day ever! Amber made everything perfect and easy!

J
Jessica

Married on 04/26/2019

Above and Beyond

Naomi went above and beyond throughout the entire planning process and wedding. I hired Charming Bridal for planning/DoC and floral - and I'm so glad I did! I'm not sure how Naomi and her team managed ... Read more to pull off everything that she did for my wedding. I was so happy with my flowers and the venue looked exactly like what I envisioned. Naomi really took the time to understand what I wanted. She answered all of my questions and put me at ease going into the day. She is a miracle worker!