Charming Fox Photography

Round Rock, TX · View map

About Charming Fox Photography

Charming Fox Photography is your team of Certified Professional Photographers with many years in the industry providing you candid & fine art wedding photography as well as formal portraits, for a lifetime.

Our goal is to provide you the opportunity to enjoy your wedding day without concern that we are there capturing special family members, mementos, & moments. We do this by working with you & your family before your wedding day & creating a detailed timeline directly with you &/or your wedding coordinator.

With Charming Fox Photography, we listen to your ideas, take in your vision, & create lasting memories, whether it be in print or digitally. We understand the importance of both.

Let's enjoy a cup of coffee or a glass wine together & chat!

Charming Fox Photography uses creativity and passion to make your wedding day come to life through imagery. We can adapt to any style, always working with couples to ensure that their vision is fully executed and to make sure that we deliver beautiful artwork. Services include:

• Personalized USB with high-res images

Brandon
Brandon Edwards

Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing Experience

First things first Amazing. Carrie and her partner/ assistant were above and beyond. With them i I can tell you that you are getting more than just a photographer, their personalities makes the ... Read more experience that much better from letting you open up with poses to also being professional and making sure the pictures are great. The little things like fixing a tie or pants leg to help the picture out. To having a set schedule and sticking to it and even getting some things done quicker. I can't say enough good things about them a d definitely recommend to anyone who wants more than just a straight to the point photographer.

L
Lisa

Married on 02/14/2019

Carrie is a sweetheart and does everything she can to capture the best images. She is really creative which gives each client a unique photo. She is also great at capturing the personality and style ... Read more of the person. I have used her for individual photos and I am using her for my family photos.

F
Francheska

Married on 05/06/2018

Carrie was awesome! My fiancé and I are both in the military and she photographed his home coming for us. The photos were so genuine and really captured the emotions of that day. She's quick to ... Read more respond to questions and flexible when it comes to giving you what you want. I would definitely recommend her??