Charming Images

Fair Lawn, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Charming Images

Charming Images is a professional wedding photography company based in Fair Lawn, New Jersey. Lead photographer, Marcin, strives to eternalize your special day through their unique style of photography. Fair Lawn, New Jersey is committed to creating an authentic collection of images that tell the story of your wedding celebration, filled with the emotion and joy displayed so you can relive it for years to come.

Fair Lawn, New Jersey uses a blend of styles to create their breathtaking images, including contemporary, natural and traditional. In addition to day-of wedding photography, this business also offers engagement photo shoots, boudoir shoots, and trash-the-dress sessions. Marcin is happy to travel to document your day and can provide additional hours and a second photographer if necessary. Your final photos can be delivered in a variety of formats including albums, flush mounts, matted prints, and prints.

27 Reviews for Charming Images

27 Charming Images Reviews

S
Featured
Susana Espinoza

Married on 04/02/2019

Very Professional

My experience with Charming Images was a very fun experience. I love how comfortable he made me feel (I’m very shy). Also, my favorite thing about working with him is how serious he takes his job and ... Read more how much he pays attention to detailed. I definitely recombine him and you won’t be dissapointed !

Abanoub
Abanoub Habib

Getting married on 09/07/2020

Best photographer!

Marcin is the man! He really takes care of you and his pictures are breathtaking! Highly highly recommended to any and everyone! Read more Marcin is the man! He really takes care of you and his pictures are breathtaking! Highly highly recommended to any and everyone!

M
Michelle Mirlas

Getting married on 09/06/2020

Amazing photographer

Marcin was amazing, fun, professional, and so easy to work with! My fiancé and i have never done a photo shoot prior and marcin guided us every step of the way. He brought us to great locations we ... Read more wouldn’t have found ourselves. The pictures were delivered to us within a few days and came out wonderful! His work is simply beautiful and he is awesome to shoot with! I would highly recommend marcin for all your photography needs.