Chart House Scottsdale

Scottsdale, AZ · View map

About Chart House Scottsdale

At Chart House in Scottsdale, we take the stress out of planning your next private event and bring the joy back to celebrating a special milestone. Located in the renowned McCormick Ranch area, your guests will be amazed at our breathtaking views, professional service and fantastic food. Our 3 banquet spaces options can accommodate up to 350 guests, and are perfect for any event from small corporate functions to large wedding receptions. All of our spaces offer spectacular views of Camelback Lake and Camelback Mountain with patio access. No detail will be forgotten when your guests arrive at Chart House in Scottsdale. Whether it is a lunch or dinner, we aim to provide a seamless event that will leave you and your guests feeling happy and relaxed.

Our Arizona East room is a intimate room that has access to the patio and offers a breathtaking view of the orange, purple and pink sunset sky over Camelback Mountain. With the perfect view and a cozy fire pit this room is is a one of a kind. The Arizona West room has the luxury of privacy and the same great amenities as Arizona East for a larger group. This room is our largest accommodation for private evening events. The perfect setting for a reception or large party. The Camelback Room opens to the Main Dining Room and has access to a private patio. Guests enjoy this semi-private area's versatility. You can even reserve the entire restaurant for daytime & evening events*! Please inquire today for pricing and availability!

*Every event is subject to availability, room deposit and are required to have a food and beverage minimum.

4 Reviews for Chart House Scottsdale

4 Chart House Scottsdale Reviews

User3468320

Event date: 07/28/2013

I was able to schedule my event at the last moment at Chart House. I was amazed at how quickly they were able to get me a private room, help me with a menu and then provide me with such professional ... Read more service. I have dined as a guest in the main dinning and am now a fan of their private facilites as well.

S
silvana

Married on 04/05/2008

My husband and I were married at the Chart House Restaurant in McCormick Ranch in Scottsdale Arizona. The Chart House is located across from a the McCormick Ranch golf course on a lake. The setting ... Read more was very beautiful. We were married at sunset. Our reception was held in the Chart House Restaurant. The view of the lake and mountains was spectacular. The food was excellent. The service was very good. We would both highly recommend the Chart House.

T
Tabitha

Married on 03/11/2006

I had a small wedding, about 70 guests, and this was the perfect venue. It has a separate room with lots and windows and views of the lake that it sits next to. I liked that it was unique and not just ... Read more just a ballroom in some hotel/resort. Plus, I knew the food would be good because it is a restaurant! The only thing, is that there is no separate bride's room or quarters so, I had to use the regular bathroom. If using it just for the reception, it would be perfect.