Chase Entertainment

Akron, NY · View map · Visit website

About Chase Entertainment

Chase Entertainment is a full-service DJ and Photography company based out of Akron, New York. Chase Entertainment is a team of professional DJs that ensure energy-packed dance floors at every wedding reception and photographers that capture your memories all day long! Our DJs have a passion second to none for creating and ensuring the perfect atmosphere! Their main focus is ensuring couples and their guests are well taken care of and having fun. Our photographers are dedicated to capturing the love between you and your spouse as well as with your family and your friends on your wedding day. Each wedding is special, beautiful and uniquely yours. Our photographers want to be by your side to make sure your day is everything you always envisioned it to be.

Chase Entertainment has had the honor of providing hundreds of couples throughout Buffalo, Rochester, and Syracuse, New York, as well as Erie, Pennsylvania that perfect reception!

Chase Entertainment is a full-service entertainment company offering Professional DJ, Engagement and Wedding Photography packages, Photo & Video booth rentals, LOVE signs and room uplighting to add that perfect ambiance. Also included are free consultations throughout the booking process as well as online planning software to ensure attention to detail.

The DJs like to develop a relationship with each couple prior to booking to ensure the right choice is made. On the day of the wedding, the DJ can also serve as the master of ceremonies during the reception to keep the guests engaged and entertained. Chase Entertainment also provides a top-notch sound system, microphones, video projection, and flatscreen monitors if needed. They play a variety of songs and musical genres including:

• Club
  • Country
  • Hip-hop
  • Oldies
  • Pop
  • R&B/soul
  • Rock
  • Top 40

We provide two main wedding photography packages that vary from eight to twelve hours of coverage. We can also tailor wedding day coverage to meet the specific needs of our clients.

Our lead photographer is committed to getting to know our clients before the wedding day and will go above and beyond to meet their unique wedding photo needs. We love to work with you to create your custom wedding day timeline so our couples never miss any of their dream wedding photos! You know all of those wonderful portraits, fantastic wedding party shots and those hard to forget detail images that look like they took hours to achieve? We work with our couples to plan their timeline so that they can actually have images like that in their gallery. With the perfect timeline these photos are naturally captured.

Wedding Photography Services Offered

M
Featured
Mary

Married on 09/22/2018

Professional, extremely talented---the best choice!

I would recommend Chase Entertainment a million times over! My husband and I met with Brandon to be our DJ and were immediately grateful that we had come across a DJ that was not only professional--- ... Read more but extremely personable and passionate. Brandon shared his experience and expertise with us and agreed to meet with us MULTIPLE times to help us clarify our song choices and any questions that we had. I cant say enough positive things about Brandon--- his genuine nature made us feel at ease throughout our wedding planning process and he brought LIFE to out party that helped to make it so incredibly memorable. If you're looking for a DJ who is going to make sure your wedding is a blast (and beautiful!)--- Chase Entertainment won't let you down. Brandon delivered entertainment that was better than we ever could have imagined! My only regret is not writing this review sooner!

Alisha
Alisha Herald

Married on 08/09/2019

Personalized Experience that lead to an amazing day!

My wedding day was more than perfect. Chase Enterainment added to our big day. Not only is he professional and organized, but he made sure My groom and I were center of attention and helped ... Read more accommodate our needs. I am so happy we hired Brandon. Thank you very much! If you are in need of a Dj, I would recommend Chase Entertainmen for any party or wedding, if you want a more than perfect event!

R
Rayna Jimerson

Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing DJ!!

We worked with Brandon, and he was amazing! Any questions that came up, he was able to answer and respond very quickly. He made sure that on the day of the wedding he got with me to make sure ... Read more everything was how we wanted and just run through the details of the day. He was very professional and adapted very well with the vibe of the wedding! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ in the area.