Chasing Victory

Thousand Oaks, CA · View map

About Chasing Victory

What Chasing Victory means to me is giving people a sense of possibilities. I am inspired and want to inspire others.
I chose creating wedding and engagement rings as a medium to inspire others. You will find the most unique wedding and engagement rings that you have ever seen. With a combination of wood and metal Chasing Victory is setting a new way of jewelery.
I hope to inspire you and keep Chasing Victory!

7 Reviews for Chasing Victory

7 Chasing Victory Reviews

Cassie
Cassie

Married on 03/09/2019

Whiskey Barrel Wood Celtic Knot Engagement Ring

I love this ring. I was looking around for rings that were a little different but elegant. Almost all my favorites were from Chasing Victory and my fiancee surprised me with the Whiskey Barrel Wood ... Read more Celtic Knot ring July 17th 2018 :) and naturally I said yes. The ring so far has held up great and I love it more and more everyday. Will probably go back and find a complementary wedding band to go with at some point.

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 04/15/2017

My fiancé got my engagement ring through Chasing Victory and it is incredibly beautiful and well made. He told me he was able to custom order what he wanted and professionalism and quality is worth ... Read more the wait to get the product. My only tiny issue is that the ring is slightly bigger then I would like. I had my finger previously sized even though I already knew I was a 7 and even though that was what he ordered it still happens to be a bit loose on my finger. Downfall of this is he can only enlarge the rings with wood in lay and not make them smaller. Other than maybe ordering the ring a bit smaller then you would need I strongly recommend!

User4379015

2+ years ago

We made a friend in this gentle soul. His artwork is magnificent. The rings are a fitting reminder of our organic and eternal romance. Thank you Jonathan! Read more We made a friend in this gentle soul. His artwork is magnificent. The rings are a fitting reminder of our organic and eternal romance. Thank you Jonathan!