Chateau Belle

Santa Barbara, CA · View map

About Chateau Belle

Chateau Belle, The Beauty Gallery, reminiscent of a fanciful European Retreat, specializing in Hair, Skincare & Make-up for Brides and Bridesmaids. With the collaborative effort amongst our diverse team and eclectic montage of make-up, perfume, hair and skincare lines, it is truly a one of a kind experience in a beautiful elegant setting. On location services available.

6 Reviews for Chateau Belle

6 Chateau Belle Reviews

M
Monica

Married on 09/13/2014

Noelle is awesome and very sweet. She did my hair and makeup for my wedding. She listened to what I wanted and produced it. She made me feel calm and at home. Noelle is very talented. She also had one ... Read more of her colleagues do my daughters hair last minute. Her hair turned out awesome. Overall I love this place to bad they were not located closer to me.

K
Kristen

Married on 07/13/2013

Amazing salon, and amazing service! Noelle is THE BEST for hair & make-up on your wedding day! Read more Amazing salon, and amazing service! Noelle is THE BEST for hair & make-up on your wedding day!

User2702065

2+ years ago

Chateau Belle played host to me and my bridal party (and moms and an aunty) on my wedding day and they did a tremendous job. First of all, the salon is really cute and comfortable and I know my ... Read more photographer got some great shots of us getting ready there. Bree did my hair and she did an incredible job - it was exactly what I wanted (I had done a trial and we landed on the perfect style after trying two different ones). She also did such a great job on my bridesmaids - they all loved their hair and I heard lots of compliments on it. Jolie did my makeup and I loved that too - my eyes looked incredible (if I may say so myself!)