Chateau Bellevue

Austin, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Chateau Bellevue

The Chateau Bellevue, a wedding venue located in Austin, Texas, features a stunning French Romanesque style. This charming site dates all the way back to the year 1874. In that year, Harvey and Catherine North built this estate. Throughout the following years, the estate was acquired by different individuals until it finally became the historic wedding venue site that it is today. On your wedding day, you are able to host your ceremony and reception amidst the classic tradition and casual elegance styled spaces.

Facilities and Capacity
On your wedding day, you will feel as if you and your guests have been whisked away to an elegant French estate. This venue features gorgeous arches and hand-carved woodwork that add special touches to any style or sized wedding ceremony. You have access to spaces such as the Chateau Ballroom and the Evans Dining Room on your wedding day. In addition to these indoor spaces, you can also use the porches and the courtyard found outdoors. Regardless of which space you choose, you will be able to revel in the old world charm while still being able to enjoy a chic style and the comforts of modern conveniences. You will be able to enjoy these spaces with up to 150 of your friends and family. In addition to ceremonies and receptions, these sites are also perfect for hosting bridal showers, engagement parties, and rehearsal dinners.

The team at the Chateau Bellevue offers all couples usage of their round tables, ivory linens, ivory cloth napkins, chairs, and decorative tables. They can also help you with setting up and cleaning up all of your wedding-day decorations and furniture. Due to the property's beautiful, couples are welcome to use it as their engagement or wedding day photography backdrops. In addition to taking advantage of the nearby free parking, couples can choose from the following services as well:

• Bridal suite

A
Featured
Andrea

Married on 09/13/2014

This is by far the most beautiful venue in Austin; and the best value! The event manager Mandy is one of the nicest people I've worked with; she really cared about making our wedding perfect! On our ... Read more wedding day we had inclement weather and Mandy and the venue executed our plan b seamlessly! Our guests still rave over our wedding and I highly recommend this venue!

Katie
Katie Carranza

Married on 06/01/2019

Dream venue with dream staff!!

I had my wedding on 6/1/2019 at Chateau Bellevue and it was the best day of my life! From the first time I ever contacted them, everyone I spoke to was so professional, kind, and knowledgeable. It ... Read more was love at first sight when we went to tour and made a decision to book that day and this was after touring 5 other venues (some even in Houston) but we felt so at peace with booking at Chateau Bellevue. I can't sing their praises enough because every staff member I encountered was amazing. They do all the catering which scared me at first but I went to the tasting and brought two girlfriends, we were absolutely blown away by everything we tasted. The food was sooo incredible it was hard to make a decision! I got to personally meet the chef that night and he made a hybrid menu for me to make sure I was able to include everything I wanted. When I went to have my alcohol and decor dropped off the day before the wedding, I met one of my bartenders (the in-house bartender) - I didn't have a signature drink and she offered to make one up for me (everyone couldn't stop talking about how good it was). Amber is the sales and events manager who I worked closely with and she puts her heart and soul into her job! She is one of the best people I've ever had the pleasure of working with and she made the whole process flawless. She went above and beyond trying to make sure everything was perfectly organized and truly made me feel so special. The venue speaks for itself in it's beauty, but the staff there is what truly made it all perfect. I could keep writing paragraphs about how wonderful Amber and everyone was. Thank you for the most perfect day - y'all made it all happen.

J
Jo Kinberger

Married on 03/22/2019

Classic Elegance

Amber at Chateau Bellvue was a dream to work with. She helped with every step of planning and gave great suggestions on how to use the venue best to meet our needs. We looked at many historic venues ... Read more where we would have gone far over our budget renting things that were standard at Chateau Bellvue. The food was wonderful, the building is breathtaking, the staff caring and competent and the food was amazing!