Chateau Bu-Sche'

Alsip, IL · View map · Visit website

About Chateau Bu-Sche'

Chateau Bu-Sche' offers an elegant wedding venue just outside of Chicago. Celebrate your love alongside beautiful gardens and glistening atriums. Enjoy unique catering services and have your wedding vision come to life in the whimsical spaces.

Facilities and Capacity
Atriums decorate each ballroom and are hung with silk liners. White marble floors and crystal chandeliers accompany the elegant decor. Outside of the atriums are outdoor ceremony sites which are lined with lush greenery and flowers. Both atriums are able to accommodate up to 200 guests for your reception. The creekside gazebo provides a perfect ceremony location.

Their event planners at Chateau Bu-Sche' will ensure your wedding day is perfect. Their dinner packages provide four-course meals and champagne toasts. Event rentals are also available for your convenience. Get ready in the bridal suite knowing every detail is taken care of.

Cuisine
Dramatic food presentation is what makes their catering style unique. Enjoy crowd favorites with a visual twist, like nova lox rosettes and cream cheese or spicy chicken satays. Your guests will love the late night snacks offered. After hours of dancing, enjoy pizza, hot dogs or doughnuts to go.

81 Reviews for Chateau Bu-Sche'

81 Chateau Bu-Sche' Reviews

M
Featured
Mayra

Married on 06/28/2015

The staff at The Chateau Bu-Sche made everything easy to plan. They help you from start to finish. The service was impeccable and the food was phenomenal. Even on my big day, they provided me with my ... Read more my own bridal assist who helped me in any way I needed, greeted my guests and was there to keep me calm and at ease. The venue was beautiful and the outside gardens that surround the venue made for absolutely gorgeous photos. I would highly recommend The Chateau Bu'Sche to anyone looking for perfection on their special day.

Joe
Joe Simpson

Getting married on 11/10/2019

Lauren was awesome!!

Initially my fiancé and I went to see the venue expecting it to be expensive. We have both been there for events in the past and were shocked with how affordable the packages were. We left and ended ... Read more up coming back the same day to show our parents because we were extremely excited. Booked with Lauren who spent time going over packages and options. If she weren’t there we may not have had such an awesome experience. She has authentic energy and it helped us decide this was the best decision.

D
Deborah

Married on 09/15/2018

We absolutely fell in love with this place. We had our wedding on 9/15/18 but were planning our wedding for about 2 years. During those two year with got to work with the staff and everyone we got to ... Read more work with was amazing. The whole team was just so helpful. Nick, one of the managers, was very helpful and did his best to accommodate our needs and ensure his day of staff was ready. Lynn was one of the day of coordinators and she was just phenomenal. She took care of is the whole night. We are absolutely thankful to the entire staff that had a role on making our wedding date great. We would highly recommend this venue.