Chateau Elan Winery & Resort

Braselton, Georgia · View map

About Chateau Elan Winery & Resort

Chateau Elan Winery & Resort is an upscale wedding venue located in Braselton, Georgia. This luxurious venue has many elegant outdoor and indoor locations to choose from. As a winery and hotel, the options are limitless. This venue also includes a spa, golf course and many dining options. For the wedding itself, Chateau Elan Winery & Resort offers their award-winning cuisine, wedding planners and professional staff.

Facilities and Capacity
Chateau Elan Winery & Resort can accommodate up to 600 guests over multiple event spaces. This venue offers many different options for ballrooms, along with their outdoor winery and lawns.

This venue offers the following services:

• Accommodations
  • Cleanup and setup
  • Event planning
  • In-house bar
  • In-house catering
  • Lighting/sound
  • Wireless Internet

Cuisine
Chateau Elan Winery & Resort offers many catering and bar options for your wedding day, including:

• Buffet
  • Plated
  • Servers/bartenders
  • Stations
  • Tastings
  • Cash, open, and limited bar
  • Variety of liquors

Location
The venue is located in Braselton, Georgia near the Chateau Elan Golf Club.

117 Reviews for Chateau Elan Winery & Resort

117 Chateau Elan Winery & Resort Reviews

Dianne
Dianne

Married on 04/27/2019

Best wedding decision made! Venue, hotel, winery, food & service was perfection!

I am an out of town bride and fell in love with Chateau Elan during a visit a year before our wedding. I knew I HAD to get married there after seeing a wedding take place on the Matisse Lawn (where I ... Read more got married). The venue is not only beautiful (the woods, vineyard, rose garden, etc.) but the staff is ABSOLUTELY amazing. Shakila Marshall, Associate Director of Catering, was in charge of our wedding and she was FANTASTIC! Not only is she efficient, detailed, and willing to go the extra mile to make her bride and groom have the wedding of their dreams, but she is kind and helped me throughout the wedding process. She walked me to the aisle! Something I will always cherish. The food was amazing! Steak and lobster all the way! Definitely add a late night snack! So yummy and your guests will love! Also, the entire staff is fantastic. They help so much with the room blocks (thanks Angelic Herndon and Kevin at the front desk) and also I held my Rehearsal Welcome Reception at Sarazen's Bar and Grille (thanks Shannon Holizna and Chef Ron!!). I loved our welcome reception so much! We had amazing food and had our favorite pictures and music going at the Grille. It was so memorable! Our guests from FL, CA, and LA cannot wait to go back to Chateau Elan! Look forward to seeing the whole staff again soon! Thanks always from the bottom of our hearts!

Dominique
Dominique

Married on 03/30/2019

It was beautiful

This was the first place I went and it was amazing. The atrium was where the ceremony was held and the elan ballroom was where the reception took place. The decor was just what I wanted the food ... Read more tasted great and I felt it was just what I wanted.

K
Kris

Married on 08/08/2018

We fell in love with Chateau Elan when we came years ago to celebrate our 1 year dating anniversary. We had high hopes with the resort being our wedding venue and we are excited to say that Dawn and ... Read more Jessica exceeded our expectations. Both ladies were very easy to work with, professional, accommodating and the CE team overall showed great teamwork. The wedding planning process, day of and day after were all awesome experiences. Our dream wedding came to fruition and it was because of the kindness, expertise and world class customer service by Dawn and Jessica.