Chateau La Mer

Lindenhurst, NY · View map · Visit website

About Chateau La Mer

Chateau La Mer is a luxurious wedding venue located in the Village of Lindenhurst on Long Island, New York. Nestled on the beautiful shores of the Great South Bay, Chateau La Mer is the perfect setting to host the waterfront wedding of your dreams. On your special day, the experienced staff at Chateau La Mer will go above and beyond to make your wedding an unforgettable experience that will be cherished for a lifetime.

Facilities and Capacity
Chateau La Mer can accommodate up to 320 wedding guests in its upscale indoor and outdoor event spaces. The venue offers several locations on the property where couples and their guests can celebrate their wedding day. Chateau La Mer’s romantic gazebo is the ideal space to host an outdoor wedding ceremony as it overlooks the pristine waters of the bay, beautiful waterfalls and the venue’s meticulously landscaped gardens. The multi-level waterside patio is the perfect setting for intimate cocktail hours or receptions. Meanwhile, Chateau La Mer’s newly renovated ballrooms feature imported marble and granite, rich woods and sparkling crystal chandeliers. An onsite bridal suite is available for brides and their bridal party to get ready prior to the ceremony. The entire venue is equipped with high-quality audio and lighting equipment. Chateau La Mer provides chairs, tables, decor, aisle runners, altars and arches during each event hosted at the property.

Chateau La Mer is a full-service wedding venue that is available for hosting ceremonies, cocktail hours and receptions. The venue offers a variety of event services to couples planning their nuptials in Long Island, which includes event planning, event rentals, in-house catering and bartending, and liability insurance. Chateau La Mer event staff will take care of setup and cleanup throughout your entire wedding day so you can sit back, relax and enjoy a stress-free celebration from start to finish. Onsite parking is available to couples and their guests at Chateau La Mer.

107 Reviews for Chateau La Mer

107 Chateau La Mer Reviews

R
Rabeel

Married on 08/16/2019

August Wedding

Looking forward to my wedding here on August 16, 2019. Sam is my point of contact, he’s very responsive and helpful. Read more Looking forward to my wedding here on August 16, 2019. Sam is my point of contact, he’s very responsive and helpful.

K
Katelyn

Married on 09/20/2018

First off, thankyou chateau la mer team♡ I am so grateful to have chosen you as my forever memory. I will always remember my wedding night. They were so great at managing everyone's time and place. ... Read more They made sure rob and I had everything we needed. I was the only wedding of the day and when my plans fell through with getting ready in my hotel, chateau took me in with open arms for my big day They allowed me and my bridal suite to get ready there at 11am when my wedding wasn't until 5pm. Rob and I are so happy that it went so well. I thought I was going to be stressed and chateau took that all away from me. Thankyou thankyou for your hardworking!!

Christine
Christine

Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing Wedding - Great Service!

The personnel at Chateau La Mer were helpful and responsive from day one. Our point of contact was Bill and he was there to answer any questions we had and ensured that everything ran smoothly. He ... Read more went over every detail with us ahead of time so there were no surprises the day of. On the wedding day, the entire staff made sure that everything ran on time and according to schedule. The bridal attendant and bridal assistant were there with us the entire time, making sure that we had everything we needed. Golda was extremely helpful, from holding up my dress and helping me walk down the stairs to handing me drinks on the dance floor! The staff made sure that I saw the reception room setup when I arrived to ensure that the decorations were set up correctly. Every detail was perfect. The food was very good. The only thing I would say is for the sit-down meal, to make sure you tell the waiters specifically if anyone has food allergies, even if you write it ahead of time. The bartender was fast and accommodating. We had special bride and groom drinks that we came up with and he sought me out to make sure that he got it just right and adjusted it to be perfect. We had a Saturday morning to afternoon wedding and the pricing was very reasonable. The place itself is absolutely gorgeous and makes for beautiful wedding photos. Overall, I highly recommend this venue! Weddings can be very stressful to plan and having a good venue that is responsive, accommodating, and detail-oriented (and timely!) is just one less thing to worry about!