Chateau Morrisette

Floyd, Virginia · View map · Visit website

About Chateau Morrisette

A rustic wedding venue in Floyd, Virginia, Chateau Morrisette presents couples with the ultimate setting for starting a new life together. With experience spanning 40 years, the venue’s professional staff assists couples throughout Floyd, Roanoke, Blacksburg and Greensboro, North Carolina. Chateau Morrisette is the perfect choice for creating unforgettable memories!

Facilities and Capacity
Chateau Morrisette accommodates a maximum of 250 guests. Couples may choose from five event spaces in which to host their ceremony and/or reception.

The venue offers an array of services and amenities. Those who book Chateau Morrisette benefit from the following:

• Indoor and outdoor settings
  • Event planning
  • Event rentals
  • Chairs
  • Linens

Accommodation
While Chateau Morrisette does not have their own overnight accommodations, the venue provides couples with their list of 25 preferred lodging partners. Couples and their guests may choose from the following:

• Hotels
  • Inns
  • Bed and breakfasts
  • Mountain cabins
  • Country cottages

Other Facilities
In addition to the aforementioned services and amenities, Chateau Morrisette also offers wedding-event facilities. Interested couples may benefit from the following:

• Ceremony

A
Featured
Alexandra

Married on 04/28/2017

Sally is an awesome wedding planner, she has over a decade of experience which really shows. She is professional and responds very quickly to any questions or concerns you may have while planning your ... Read more your wedding. There are several options for reception and ceremony areas depending on your preference and expected guest attendance. Sally was very accommodating with setting up appointments to plan in person as well as our tasting. The venue is absolutely beautiful, our guests ranted and raved about the venue AND the food!!! ( and we had some picky eaters believe me) She provided a timeline for everything which really took the stress out of trying to plan everything and get everything together. The chef was also great, he made our family's recipe for an entree and even accommodated us with an addition to our cocktail hour anti pasto. Sally was very flexible with giving us time to decorate beforehand and she was accessible on site during that time as well to help us with whatever we needed. Overall we had a great experience and Sally and her team really cater to the bride and grooms needs ( with all the chaos I only had m&ms and coffee prior to arriving for the ceremony..... Sally took care of that and fed me ). Also, price wise you are getting a great value for what is offered compared to other venues in the area .

Robert
Robert Morse

Getting married on 01/04/2021

The Perfect venue for a small, intimate wedding!!

Chateau Morrisette was the perfect venue for an intimate second wedding. Sally Truslow and the staff were outstanding. We arrived to find everything taken care of and were able to enjoy our special ... Read more day. Sally took such great care of us from our first meeting to our goodbyes.

Brittany
Brittany Thompson

Getting married on 10/10/2020

They know what they are doing!

I met with Sally - she is going to be our coordinator - and she was AMAZING! She literally walked us through our whole wedding day while showing us the venue and we were blown away. To have someone ... Read more already have a plan for us the moment we met, made me feel so comfortable. The location is gorgeous and there is a spot for everything. My main goal was to make sure I had an alternate indoor location for the wedding in case it rained and she assured me and showed me additional locations. I can't wait for our wedding!