Chateau Photography

Tolland, CT · View map · Visit website

About Chateau Photography

Chateau Photography is wedding photography company based out of Tolland, Connecticut. Since 1990, they have been capturing images with a fun, relaxed approach to produce beautiful, natural photos. They pride themselves on providing personalized service and wedding photos that showcase your unique style and personality.

Chateau Photography offers many services for a stress-free experience so that you can enjoy every moment of your big day. The wedding photography services they provide include:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple locations
  • Toning
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
Chateau Photography also provides many ways to preserve your wedding memories. The wedding photography items they offer include:

• Albums

T
Terra Cadieux

Married on 06/02/2019

Love Kim so much. So sweet & accomodating

Love Kim. Very sweet & took great photos. Didnt get in anyone's way & instructed our wedding party & guests exactly what to do when she wanted pics. Well worth it to hire her! Read more Love Kim. Very sweet & took great photos. Didnt get in anyone's way & instructed our wedding party & guests exactly what to do when she wanted pics. Well worth it to hire her!

R
Raymond

Married on 10/06/2018

Chateau Photography - Kim Hoyt

I usually do not write reviews but our experience with Kim so amazing I felt I needed share. We used Kim Hoyt for our wedding in Winsted CT, in October 2018. We could not have been more happy! Kim ... Read more was an absolute professional from our very first conversation. She understood that we were budget conscious and worked with us to put together the perfect plan for our wedding day. She was very knowledgeable about our venue and perfectly choreographed our wedding pictures. She provided us with over 700 high quality photos as well as several videos very soon after our wedding. But Kim didn't stop working with us because the wedding was over. She checked in frequently to see if we had made our photo selections and constantly kept me informed as to when I could expect our hand made album. If you are looking for a trustworthy, professional, and affordable photographer for your wedding day then look now further than Chateau photography. We Can't thank you enough!! Ray and Sarah

I
inna

Married on 09/23/2017

Best Photographer Ever

Kim was amazing to work with. She was super sweet and professional and captured all the most amazing moments. We had a little craziness at our wedding too with one of the groomsmen passing out and ... Read more being taken away by an ambulance but she was really there for me through the whole thing and still made sure to capture all the moments after. She was very kind and understanding. Even a year later WHEN I finally remembered that I never decided on pictures for my wedding album she still made sure my album got done and is currently being shipped to me. We had a fall wedding in October at Mill on the river and the shots came out beyond amazing. Definitely would recommend her to anyone any day!