Chatham Bars Inn

19 Chatham Bars Inn Reviews

M
mike

Married on 08/28/2018

AMAZING from start to finish. Love Chatham Bars Inn, they planned it all. Read more AMAZING from start to finish. Love Chatham Bars Inn, they planned it all.

L
Lindsey

Married on 05/26/2018

Chatham Bars Inn is an amazing venue! We recently had our wedding ceremony and reception on site. The setting is breath taking! The staff is incredible! The food was the delicious! It was all better ... Read more that I could have ever dreamed, i wouldn't have changed a thing!

User4244616

2+ years ago

I have been traveling to Chatham and visiting the Chatham Bars Inn (CBI) for 7 years and the beautiful landscape of the property never ceases to amaze me and that is only one of the reasons I chose ... Read more this resort for my wedding at the end of June. The service is excellent, the quality of the inn and surrounding cottages (including rooms, restaurants) beach house, pool, and spa cannot be beat and everyone goes out of their way to make sure you feel pampered. I loved working with Clarissa and Kate for my wedding coordination - they were incredibly responsive and organized - which made my life as a summer bride so easy. The food for the wedding was delicious as expected since it was prepared in-house. I give this resort and its staff a 10 out 10 and I would absolutely recommend visiting CBI. And for the brides still searching out there - this venue isn't one that you can pass up once you visit it!!