Chatham Beauty & Bridal

Chatham, MA · View map

About Chatham Beauty & Bridal

Chatham Beauty & Bridal

Full Service Wedding Boutique including Tuxedos, Bridal Day Beauty with Chatham Beauty Cosmetics Paraben Free.

2 Reviews for Chatham Beauty & Bridal

2 Chatham Beauty & Bridal Reviews

J
Jessica

Married on 09/10/2016

I bought my wedding dress from Brenda at Chatham Beauty and Bridal for my wedding in September. I grew up in Chatham and was so impressed with my experience with Brenda! I ended up falling in love ... Read more with the second dress I tried on and from there on, it was all fun! I live in SC now and had to organize fittings during visits home and Brenda was so accommodating with my limited availability. All of the alterations were completed timely and there were no hidden fees. Everything was up front and I would recommend visiting her shop if you are getting married in Chatham! Thank you!

User2625208

2+ years ago

Brenda King, the owner, is amazing. We called her our wedding angel. If there was a bridal problem she solved it! We met Brenda this past winter (2013) when she opened her bridal shop in Chatham, MA. ... Read more My mom bought her dress at Brenda's boutique. Her shop is lovely. She has some really unique dresses and accessories. She was so wonderful with my mom; helping her select the right dress and her fitting services were top notch. During one of my mom's fittings, I realized that Brenda did bridal make-up too. I had already booked a make-up artist, but I loved Brenda's warm personality, that I decided to do a trial. She did my make-up for my bridal shower and she did such a fantastic job, that decided to go with her for the wedding day. She also recommended the Hair Salon right up the street from her salon. (That is another review but they were fantastic too!) Day of the wedding, my make-up was flawless and my bridal party was thrilled with the results. Lastly, 3 weeks before the wedding, I was not happy with my florist. I was at Brenda's shop buying the most gorgeous statement wedding earrings and she told me that she does flowers too! Is there anything Brenda can't do! She showed me her portfolio and it was so impressive. I changed florist on the spot and Brenda didn't disappoint. My ceremony room was stunning! She was onsite at my venue making the whole room come together with her flowers. In the end she even helped put my veil on!! Brenda was instrumental in making our wedding a success. I highly recommend working with her and do stop by her shop, even if you are not getting married-- she always has something new and different!

Chatham Beauty & Bridal FAQ