Chattahoochee Nature Center

Roswell, GA · View map · Visit website

About Chattahoochee Nature Center

Chattahoochee Nature Center is a lovely wedding venue located in Roswell, Georgia. Surrounded by nature with lush trees and a lake, this venue also offers an amazing covered area to host your reception. Chattahoochee Nature Center offers your choice of multiple locations, amenities and affordable packages. The welcoming staff of this nature center will go above and beyond to make sure your day is as special as it can be. They have won the WeddingWire Couples' Choice Award for 2014, 2015 and 2016.

Facilities and Capacity
Chattahoochee Nature Center can accommodate up to 200 guests over multiple event spaces. For a smaller wedding, the Green Roof can accommodate 25. For a larger wedding, the Ben Brady Lakeside Pavilion is the perfect setting, with string lights, drapery and a large ceiling. A bridal suite is available.

This venue offers the following services and items:

• Cleanup and setup
  • Drapery
  • Lighting
  • Tables

History
Chattahoochee Nature Center was founded in the 1970s by local citizens. For over 30 years, this nature center has serviced hundreds of thousands of guests.

Location
Chattahoochee Nature Center is located in Roswell, Georgia, off of Willeo Road. This venue services the Atlanta metropolitan area.

33 Reviews for Chattahoochee Nature Center

33 Chattahoochee Nature Center Reviews

H
Featured
Holly

Married on 10/01/2016

I am very pleased with my experience at the Chattahoochee Nature Center. Robin was a delight to plan and work with. She walked around the entire property to show us every possible ceremony site for ... Read more our small and private wedding. I loved her ideas and am very happy with the one we settled on. My fiance and I did a walk through two weeks before our wedding to make sure everything was in place. She was extremely responsive to email and even did a separate walk through with my photographer the week of our wedding.

Sarah
Sarah Bomar

Getting married on 07/05/2020

LOVE this place!

The Chattahoochee Nature center is absolutely beautiful! It's affordable, the staff are amazing, and you couldn't ask for a more gorgeous venue near Atlanta. I'd get married there over and over if I ... Read more could!

N
Nikki

Married on 05/12/2018

This is the most beautiful venue... I was so happy with how my wedding turned out here! The property is very large and there are several sites to choose from. We had our ceremony in the meadow and the ... Read more reception at the pavilion on the lake. The entire property is so peaceful. The venue coordinator, Andrea, was fantastic and very easy to work with. The whole staff was very welcoming. The only thing I did not love is that there is only one alcohol / bar company you can use here and I was not thrilled with them. Overall, we are very happy with our wedding experience here and would definitely recommend to anyone looking to have a beautiful outdoor wedding!