Che Bella

Saint Paul, MN · View map

About Che Bella

As long as I can remember, I have been passionate about design and sharing it with others. As I started designing accessories, I realized there is nothing more beautiful than a bride who has found her own style.

My own experience as a bride is what prompted me to start carrying dresses at Che Bella. After falling in love with a dress beyond my budget, I realized there is a need for couture wedding gowns that are affordable. We are proud to offer several designer lines that blend yesterday’s classic styles with today’s elegant trends.

I welcome you to stop by our store on the east end of the Grand Avenue shopping district.

Jennifer, owner

P
Perle Zhitnitskiy

Married on 08/25/2018

Intimate and personable experience

I loved every bit of my experience at Che Bella. First, there is only few clients at one time in the boutique which makes you feel relaxed. There was a comfortable area for the people who were with ... Read more me. I came in with the idea that an a-line dress would be the best for me. However, the lady helping me recommended that I tried a mermaid shaped gown, because in her opinion it would fit me better. I tried one and she was spot on. She listened to what I wanted and her advice was excellent. I would definitely recommend Che Bella!

E
Eva

Married on 09/16/2017

Shopped here for dress for daughter. Found the dress, but price was out of our range. Asked if it ever went on sale and were told that sometimes they go on "sample sale". So I asked if we could be ... Read more contacted if it went on sample sale. They took name and number. I eventually found same dress at another sample sale and purchased through that store. However, received call the other day -- months and months after we were in the store -- to say that the dress was now going on sample sale and were we interested. We had already purchased the dress, so unfortunately could not buy it form Che Bella, but I had to comment on their great customer service. So often now you do not find service like this, so wanted to compliment the management on this outstanding service! Well done.

S
Sierra

Married on 06/10/2017

Beautiful dresses with a good range of variety in price and styles. The shop is clean and beautiful, and the employees are very helpful and friendly. I bought my wedding dress here and I would ... Read more definitely recommend Che Bella.