Cheeca Lodge & Spa

Islamorada, FL · View map · Visit website

About Cheeca Lodge & Spa

The tropical beauty and barefoot elegance of Cheeca Lodge & Spa paints the perfect picture for dream destination weddings and idyllic receptions. Serenely resting on a blanket of white sand meeting turquoise waters, the legendary beachside getaway is situated in the heart of Islamorada, a lush island paradise exuding romantic mystique. Within 27 acres of beautifully manicured tropical flowers and palms, wedding parties and guests enjoy unparalleled Florida Keys ceremonies and celebrations creating magical memories to last a lifetime.

Facilities and Capacity

The luxurious Cheeca Lodge & Spa offers couples over 4,600 square feet of space in which to host their dream wedding. The interior of the resort is casually elegant. Here, you will be able to catch glimpses of the ocean in spaces like the banquet room. There are also outdoor setting options if you would like to exchange your vows beneath palm trees with the ocean stretching behind you. To add some visual interest, couples can select the famous “Leaning Palm” site. There are a variety of other spaces to choose from, including the North Beach, the South Beach, Spa Island, Lagoon Beach, Bougainvillea Ballroom, and the Sunrise Ballroom & Terrace. The indoor and outdoor sites can accommodate up to 200 of your guests on your big day. Because this venue is also a resort, couples and guests can choose to stay in one of the 214 guest rooms on the property. You will be able to fully embrace the island’s laid-back lifestyle as you enjoy West Indies décor and spa services. There is also a saltwater lagoon to explore, along with golf courses and swimming pools.

The Cheeca Lodge & Spa provides couples with professional event coordination services. The team can assist you as you plan your bridal shower, engagement party, rehearsal dinner, elopement, ceremony, or reception. Couples have the ability to fully-customize their entire wedding. In addition to receiving assistance with vendors and décor, couples can also receive assistance with:

• Bridal suite

J
Featured
Joaquin

Married on 06/01/2014

Make sure you give yourselves plenty of time to enjoy what the resort has to offer. The easy part is checking in. The difficult part is checking out as you don't want to leave. If you are planning a ... Read more a special occasion Charlene will make the experience unforgettable.

A
Amanda

Married on 01/19/2019

All I can say is WOW. I attended a wedding this past weekend here and it was truly a magical experience. I have never been somewhere so beautiful and relaxing in my life! My fiancé and I had never ... Read more been to Islamorada so we weren't sure what to expect but this blew our expectations out of the water. Upon checking in we were unfortunately given the wrong room that was originally booked. After letting the staff know this they went above and beyond on accommodating us. Giving us free meals and drinks as well as discounts on our room which was so unexpected. The staff here are very accommodating and professional especially Jean Chery. I would definitely consider the Cheeca Lodge a top venue to hold your wedding! Allison from The Golden Pineapple Event Company did an amazing job coordinating the wedding with Checca Lodge. With this being the first wedding I have ever been in I wasn't sure what to expect in terms of ANYTHING lol but Allison had everything planned to a t. Making sure everyone was OK, even fed and hydrated. I had such an amazing experience at the Check Lodge. The venue itself is absolutely stunning. We enjoyed our experience so much we will definitely be back again!

A
Amanda

Married on 08/13/2014

We just got married here on the beach August 13. I've been speaking with their wedding coordinator, Annaleigh for about a year now planning everything and I must say, everything was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT ... Read more PERFECT here. Every single one of the staff members was friendly and accommodating. The rooms were amazing, especially our suite with the tub on the balcony. This is a 5 star + resort and we want to go back every year! Even our 4 year old kids won't stop talking about the hotel. Top notch service, especially from Annaleigh. We cant to make an annual trip here---Could not have had a better wedding experience anywhere else.