Cheekadee Makeup Artists

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Cheekadee Makeup Artists

Cheekadee Makeup Artists is a premier makeup artistry service in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. This team of talented professionals work hard to ensure every bride feels her best and most beautiful on their special day. Whether you want a naturally feminine look or dramatic Hollywood glam, Cheekadee Makeup Artists will help you express your inner beauty. They currently serve Philadelphia, New York, New Jersey, and surrounding areas.

Experience

Cheekadee Makeup Artists is a renowned makeup artist team, and has been published in several magazines including Redbook magazine, Brides Magazine, Philadelphia Style Magazine, and Current Magazine. They have also served several celebrity and major corporate clients such as the cast of Glee, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Chanel Cosmetics, QVC, NBC, and 'The Today Show' among many others.

Cheekadee Makeup Artists offers airbrush or traditional makeup for brides and bridal parties of up to 28 individuals. They use waterproof products for long-lasting wear. When you choose Cheekadee Makeup Artists, you’ll have the chance to consult and schedule a trail with your artist before the big day. They offer several packages for brides and bridal parties that can meet your style and ideal budget.

179 Reviews for Cheekadee Makeup Artists

179 Cheekadee Makeup Artists Reviews

E
Featured
Elizabeth Brown

Married on 09/08/2018

Say yes to Hailey Fishbaine & Cheekadee!

I had heard about Cheekadee from a friend and immediately booked them after seeing their work and hearing how friendly they were. I have many great things to say about this vendor: 1) they are very ... Read more professional and easy to communicate with. Scheduling my trial and day of timeline was super easy. 2) They are flexible and laid back. This was very helpful when I had to change the schedule last minute for when my bridal party was getting their makeup done. 3) Everyone at Cheekadee is so nice! My mom and I had a great time at our trial in Philadelphia and felt very welcomed by everyone. 4) Hailey Fishbaine was the makeup artist for everyone in my wedding and she is a total rockstar. Not only is she kind, supportive, relaxed and down to earth but she is also an amazing makeup artist. My makeup was perfect. My mom's makeup was perfect. Everyone's makeup was perfect. There was a lot of variation in my bridal party regarding daily makeup use (from people who never wore makeup to people who wore it regularly) and Hailey was very adaptable to any style we needed. Hailey also arrived early, had everything set up and ready to go, and was on time with each appointment. I highly recommend Hailey and Cheekadee for any bride to be :)

S
Samantha

Married on 03/30/2019

Love Nina!

Nina was the makeup artist for my wedding and she did a phenomenal job. Everyone looked so beautiful and was so happy with their makeup. Nina made everyone feel so comfortable in the makeup chair and ... Read more made sure everyone looked perfect before she left. I couldn’t be happier and would highly recommend Cheekadee to anyone in a heartbeat!

Rona
Rona

Married on 11/03/2018

Got so many compliments!!

I had Aja and LeeAnn from the Cheekadee makeup team do my make-up as well as several of my bridesmaids and family members (10 total) on my wedding day. They didn't rush, but they were able to finish ... Read more all of our make-up by 11 am (we had to be ready by 12:30 pm)! They incorporated blush/burgundy colors which complimented my bridesmaids' dresses well. Everyone looked amazing! Aja did my make-up and I got so many compliments! I got my make-up done at around 10:30 am and it lasted up until 2 am the next day. I also cried multiple times throughout the day (tears of joy, of course), but my make-up stayed put. I didn't have to get any touch-ups or worry about the make-up smudging. If you want to look and feel like a queen on your wedding day, go with Cheekadee makeup artists!!! I also found Meghan Cahill, my hairstylist, through Cheekadee and she was also amazing!!! She was able to finish 14 girls by 11 am!!! She was super fast. Even though she finished quickly, each girl's hair turned out just the way they wanted it. I opted for a low updo, and again it lasted the whole day and night. It was especially windy that day, but my hair was still perfect even after spending time outside. I highly recommend her as your hairstylist!! Again, I felt and looked great on my wedding day. You can see it in all the pictures. Thank you Cheekadee and Meghan!!