Cheer & Dear

Brooklyn, NY · View map · Visit website

About Cheer & Dear

Cheer & Dear is a boutique wedding & event planning studio located in Brooklyn, New York. Owner and wedding planner Katie is dedicated to creating beautiful and meaningful events at an affordable rate, which is why she offers a la carte planning and design services. Her services are great for couples doing most of the planning themselves, but who need help refining and organizing their vision and plans. Contact this creative wedding planner today to take your wedding up a notch!

Cheer & Dear offers wedding day coordination, as well as a la carte event design services. A list of their services include:

• Month-of coordination (often known as Day-of coordination)
  • Event design consulations
  • Vendor referrals and design assistance
  • Day-of Styling

This event studio can plan an array of wedding types, including civil ceremonies, elopements and cultural weddings.

5 Reviews for Cheer & Dear

5 Cheer & Dear Reviews

K
Featured
Kelly

Married on 09/02/2018

Katie was amazing as our month of coordinator for our tea ceremony and wedding reception. She was not only extremely kind and cheerful, but also hard working and responsive. She went above and beyond ... Read more to get to know us early on in the process (about a year out from our actual wedding reception) and checked in on us periodically throughout the year (even though she was under no obligation to do so). She even brought us home-baked cookies when we first met her! We had a highly customized wedding since our venue was a raw space in Brooklyn, New York. Katie developed an extremely detailed, thoughtful timeline. She was a huge source of support during the month leading up to the event when we had to be in constant communication with our vendors. She was in touch with each vendor to make sure they understood the day of logistics and the wedding timeline. She attended our final walk-through with us, our caterer, and our venue manager, and asked detailed questions that allowed our event to run more smoothly. The wedding day was hectic, but made so much easier by Katie’s presence. She understood our setup and coordinated with friends who were helping to set up and take down decorations at the venue. She was there from the first delivery early in the morning until late in the evening when we turned off the lights. Throughout the event, she checked in with us to make sure we were having fun and to see if we needed anything. She also came prepared with last minute supplies she thought we would need (and we did need them) and pointed out small details we didn’t consider. She even had a backup dress ready for when one of our guests tore hers. If you want an incredible person helping guide you through your many wedding tasks, you should definitely hire Katie.

Lauren
Lauren

Married on 06/09/2018

Where do i start about Katie? She helped me in sooo many ways. She literally became more than just my day of coordinator. She became a friend I could always count on. The way she organized a timeline ... Read more timeline for the special day, did wonders. She made alot of suggestions but did not pressure me to do things HER way. She made me feel comfortable and always shed light on ideas that I hadn't even thought of. My day turned out to be awesome and I have to give her the credit she deserves. Do yourself a favor and hire her, she will have that day going smoothly. Believe it, it is well appreciated! Thanks again Katie!

J
Jennifer

Married on 08/12/2017

The services from Cheer and Dear were exactly what I needed. I was a bride who was not excited to plan a wedding - it was really stressful to me! Katie helped me make sure that all the details of the ... Read more day went smoothly. I honestly don’t know how people get married without the help of a planner or day of coordinator. Our wedding party and family knew that they could ask Katie questions rather than ask me which allowed me to focus on the biggest day of my life and my husband. I highly recommend working with Katie. She’s detail oriented and works really hard.