Cheers 2 U Events

Warminster, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Cheers 2 U Events

Cheers 2 U Events is a premier bridal beauty salon in Warminster, Pennsylvania. This team of licensed cosmetologists and MAC-certified makeup artists, led by owner Robyn Motyl, have been helping brides complete their perfect wedding day look since 2010. From soft and feminine to dramatic Hollywood glam, no style is off-limits when you choose Cheers 2 U Events. They make it possible for all brides to feel beautiful and confident in their own skin.

Cheers 2 U Events provides on-location hair and makeup styling for brides and bridal parties up to 25. They offer a la carte options or special wedding day packages that can include touch-ups or style changing throughout your wedding day. Cheers 2 U Events also provides affordable trials and lash applications in their wedding services.

169 Reviews for Cheers 2 U Events

169 Cheers 2 U Events Reviews

L
Featured
lita

Married on 05/14/2016

Robyn and Sam are both extraordinarily talented. I got married on 5/14/16 and my bridesmaids and I loved every minute of getting ready with these girls. Watching Robyn do hair is like watching an ... Read more artist create a masterpiece. Sam creates the most gorgeous, flawless faces I have ever seen. My girls looked and felt like supermodels. The best part of getting ready with Robyn and Sam was that it felt like hanging out with girlfriends. They just blended right into our group and became part of us. I never could have imagined looking and feeling more beautiful (and relaxed!) on my wedding day. Thank you Robyn and Sam, for helping to make my wedding day the best day of my life!

C
Cortney

Married on 06/08/2019

Love Love LOVE Cheers 2 U

Cheers 2U was AMAZING to work with. Felicia and Tess were such dolls. They made me and my bridal party feel gorgeous. They are super friendly and very professional. I got so many compliments on my ... Read more hair and makeup because of how perfect they came out! (not to mention my hair did not move all day!)

Ashten
Ashten Spaul

Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely flawless

So first off I found cheers 2 u through weddingwire myself and like most people I went straight to the reviews so I know reviews matter! Cheer 2 U came out and did hair/makeup for myself, MOH, ... Read more bridesmaid and 2 mothers. I can tell you both mothers were nervous about looking age appropriate but were very happy with the results! Everyone looked gorgeous the day of the wedding and had both hair and makeup done in a timely fashion. My hair and makeup exceeded my expectations! It held all night long through happy tears and dancing. And for anyone who has never tried fake lashes before try them, you won't be disappointed!