Cheers Babe

Los Angeles, CA · View map · Visit website

About Cheers Babe

Hi I'm Jess, the owner of Cheers Babe Photo! I am a wedding photographer for FUN couples serving Los Angeles, Palm Springs & Napa Valley. My ultimate goal as a photographer is to timelessly tell your beautiful and authentic love story.

Beyond snapping your most cherished memories, I will help you relax, laugh and feel confident in front of the camera. I build sincere friendships with my clients to create the kind of trust and bond that makes for gorgeous photos. Visit my website for more information about the Cheers Babe wedding experience!

Most couples invest between $5000 and $8000 for their wedding & engagement photography with Cheers Babe based on their specific photo needs. Cheers Babe Photo uses a combination of directed and photojournalistic photography styles to tell your authentic love story on your wedding day. Alongside your wedding day photography, Jess offers couples the choice of having an engagement shoot as well. Cheers Babe is based in Los Angeles, CA with associates in San Francisco, CA. Additionally, Cheers Babe offers the following services:

• Additional hours

Y
Featured
Yolanda

Married on 09/03/2016

Where do I even begin? I don't think I can put into words how much I love Jessica. My experience with Jessica is nothing short of extraordinary from beginning to end. I knew that I wanted to work with ... Read more Jessica after our first meeting. I love the amazing energy that she had. Jessica was extremely passionate about what she does and it made me feel extremely at ease. Most importantly, she had the ability to make both my husband and I feel comfortable. We felt like we had known Jessica for a long time. On the day of the wedding, she showed up early with a big smile and made everyone feel comfortable. Everyone would not stop complementing about how amazing she was. All my guests LOVED her. Jessica's work is simply phenomenal. It simply speaks for itself. She is incredibly talented and has such an amazing eye for the work that she does. She is an artist and it shows. She was able to capture every moment of our wedding day in such a beautiful and elegant way. It was everything we had hoped for and more. She exceeded all of our expectations. I am so thankful that I had Jessica as my photographer. My husband and I loved all our pictures and it's been really difficult for us to select the pictures we dislike because honestly there are none. Oh did I mention, I also woke up to a couple of pictures in my inbox the day after the wedding?! And she also followed up with me just a few days after the wedding to send me more pictures! I cannot be more thankful for her. I have recommended her to all my family and friends. I will probably be using Jessica's services again in the future for all other major life events. Future brides, look no further. I have no doubt that she is one of the best photographers in the industry!

A
Austin Chan

Married on 06/15/2019

Easy decision

Normally I don't write reviews, or really take the time to summarize my thoughts. Working with Jess and her team this weekend felt like it warranted a review. You should know I did almost zero ... Read more planning for my wedding (yes, I'm very lucky), my wife did pretty much everything from interviewing vendors, to negotiating pricing, etc. Cheers Babe, and Jess came to us a referral of sorts, my wife, was the Maid of Honor at another wedding that was being photographed by Jess. One of our favorite photos of us as a couple was a candid shot on the dance floor taken at that wedding. With all the background said, when my wife, approached me about hiring a photographer for our wedding and that she wanted the same one from her friends wedding. I just nodded my head and went back to watching cartoons (probably). Flash forward to our wedding this last weekend, and I can easily say picking Jess and Cheers Babe was by far our best decision. She worked really well with our Videographer, which I will say is surprisingly important. They worked together to plan out shots, didn't get in each others way, gave us the direction we needed and kept us on schedule. Not only did she help us plan out our shot list to ensure that every family photo we could have wanted in every combination possible was shot in the most organized way possible. She was realistic in her expectations, and expertly dealt with the larger personalities of our extended family members. We received about 10 of our photos the next day, and can't wait until our entire package is sent over in the near future.

B
Bri Buhaly

Married on 06/01/2019

Incredible Photographer

Jess is AMAZING! If you are considering her for your photographer, HIRE HER. Jess was the photographer for our engagement and wedding photos, and she was fantastic. Jess is kind-hearted, fun, and has ... Read more an incredible knack for making you feel at ease while she’s taking photos. My fiancé and I can get a bit camera shy, but Jess had us moving around and laughing the entire time. Jess is also a total wedding expert, and saved the day with her advice when I had several last-minute wedding dress issues. Finally, her photos are gorgeous. Many of our family and friends have commented on how beautifully our wedding photos turned out, and we have Jess to thank for capturing the joy and love around us on our wedding day. We highly recommend working with Jess!