Cheers & Lakeside Chalet

Lancaster, OH · View map · Visit website

About Cheers & Lakeside Chalet

Cheers & Lakeside Chalet is a full-service wedding venue and catering company located in Lancaster, Ohio. Nestled on 70 acres of beautiful land, this venue offers couples an opportunity to take advantage of the nature that surrounds them. While basking in the serenity of this retreat, couples can walk the trails through the dense trees, take photos by the lake, or have the forest as their background for an elegant outdoor ceremony. The staff at the venue delight in helping couples to plan and implement their envisioned event.

Facilities and Capacity

The Lakeside Chalet that resides on the property features three lovely ceremony sites. The first is a beautiful wood deck and gazebo overlooking the lake. It's adorned with strings of romantic lights, making it a perfect place to have your first dance. The second is an outdoor arbor with lush gardens and climbing wisteria vines. Or, choose the woodland chapel for a romantic and secluded ceremony. With seating for 130, the Lakeside Chalet venue has romantic twinkling lights, vaulted ceilings, and an attached deck for a lakeside reception overlooking the water. Meanwhile, the Cheers venue is located on a scenic hilltop with beautiful gardens and trees. This hilltop venue features a covered outdoor patio adorned with twinkling lights for dancing under the stars, with a seating capacity of 200. The venue's white gazebo is surrounded by colorful landscaped gardens and a koi pond. Furthermore, the Pergola site offers an outdoor wedding location with a natural woodland backdrop. We can accomodate larger weddings in our open country-side wedding spectacular tent arrangements, with seating capacity up to 400 guest.

Cheers & Lakeside Chalet strives to render valuable services to each couple who chooses to host their ceremony or reception here. Both on-site catering and off-site catering are available, as well as event coordination. Couples can utilize the on-site bridal suite in order to prepare their day-of preparations. Their additional services include:

• Bartending services
  • Parking
  • Pet-friendly policy
  • Wheelchair access

Cuisine

To give couples choice when choosing their menus and serving styles, the culinary team enables clients to choose from a range of serving styles that can be used on the day of the event, including family-style, French service, hors d’oeuvres, plated meals, and stations. Moreover, the following cuisine types can be accommodated by this exquisite culinary team:

• American
  • BBQ
  • German
  • Italian
  • Mexican
  • Southern

Location
This venue is located in Lancaster, Ohio, 30 minutes southeast from the city of Columbus. Guests who meander 45 minutes north from the venue will find themselves in the Hocking Hills area. Moreover, Cheers & Lakeside Chalet resides right off of U.S. Route 33 and sits near the Pleasant Valley Golf Course and Greenfield Lake Wilderness Area.

72 Reviews for Cheers & Lakeside Chalet

72 Cheers & Lakeside Chalet Reviews

Valerie
Featured
Valerie

Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!!

Cheers has made my dream wedding become a reality. I couldn't have asked for a better venue for our big day that was 12 years in the making. The staff was amazing, and made sure that everything was ... Read more exactly how we wanted it. Tanya and Olivia were absolutely wonderful to work with, and totally understood what I was envisioning in my head. They were able to make my day the perfect day I hoped and planned for. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for that rustic/modern feel, and amazing food for your guests.

E
Emily Sanderell

Married on 07/13/2019

Incredible Venue

We did the all inclusive package at Lakeside and it was incredible. First of all, the venue is beautiful, but more importantly the staff there is amazing. They helped with every little detail and made ... Read more our day as stress free as possible. It’s a great value for everything you’re getting. We had the most memorable night and I would recommend Cheers to anyone for any occasion.

Christina
Christina Killilea

Married on 06/21/2019

The most amazing venue and staff!

My experience with Cheers Chalet was amazing! From day one the staff was responsive and answered every single question I had. Leading up to the day all our meetings and the rehearsal went smoothly.I ... Read more brought all my decor on the night of the rehearsal and showed them my vision and they set everything up flawlessly! I even got pictures through out the day from my wedding coordinator (Tanya), showing me the progress and most importantly my cake when it arrived! The day of myself and my wedding party was handled with complete care and dedication! We wanted for nothing. Each detail was perfect. They made my day absolutely amazing and I could not have asked for more. I would recommend this venue a million times! Thank you so much for everything!