Chef Marian

Miami, FL

About Chef Marian

Welcome and congratulations on your engagement! We're thrilled that you're interested in letting Chef Marian provide the perfect accompaniment to your perfect day.

It would be an honor to help you create an unforgettable cake that reflects your taste and style while fitting within your budget.

Chef Marian is located in the heart of South Miami, Florida. Our passion is designing beautiful desserts for all occasions, including wedding cakes and dessert tables as large and unique as your imagination. We feature artisan flavors ranging from a sophisticated brandy-soaked butter cake to a romantic red velvet creation. We can also adapt recipes to account for any dietary restrictions or preferences without sacrificing flavor or texture.

Chef Marian uses local ingredients and imported specialty fine foods brands like Valrhona and Callebaut for our superb cakes, cookies, mini desserts, pies and pastries. Offering dozens of flavors, everyone can get their perfect bite. Most importantly, her kitchen is filled with energy, laughter, and “la passion” of a true artist, qualities that extend to every single item that comes out of the oven.

About Marian

Best Baker in America Contestant, Season 3, 2019. A Food Network TV competition with the top bakers of the country. Marian graduated from Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts. The American Culinary Federation awarded her their Silver Medal in 2008 and their Bronze Medal in 2004. In 2010 Fondant Techniques Certification by Nicholas Lodge. In 2009 Airbrush Techniques Certification by Stephan Treand, M.O.F. In 2008 Dessert Composition by Anil Rohira. We got awarded 2011- Best Cupcakes in Indianapolis. She also participated in Word Pastry Forum in 2005 to 2007. She has worked in the kitchens of competitive resorts and hotels, as well as independent five-star fine dinning restaurants.

“We love to design cakes that are personalized to the client’s specific needs” - Marian.

6 Reviews for Chef Marian

6 Chef Marian Reviews

A
Featured
Ashley Stanton

Married on 09/03/2019

Best cake and desserts I’ve ever had!

Chef Marian is such a talented and amazing pastry chef I have worked with her for the past five years in everything that she has ever made was absolutely incredible. She is very dedicated, passionate ... Read more and creative with all that she makes. If you have any idea for a cake or dessert table, tell her your thoughts and she just brings your Idea to life. Not to mention her flavors are phenomenal! Thank you Chef Marian for everything that you have done for my family and I. We

Yeira
Yeira Adorno Sandoval

Getting married on 04/05/2020

Chef Marián it is Amazing! Very Professional !

I was looking for a good wedding cake and dessert creator,and I came across Marián ‘s information during my search. Im getting marriage on April and honestly I was begging to panic ,Trying to find a ... Read more find a good cake creator.After trying out three different wedding cakes designer , I found their cakes disappointing and uncreated .From the moment that I contact Marián I felt that I finally found someone that it was aware of what I wanted!! My fiancée and I sample her selection of about 8 different cakes , we found them to be extremely delicious and creative .Chef Marián was extremely profesional , pleasant and well prepare . My fiancé and I we are very satisfied with Marián for our choice!!😍😍😍💕💕Highly recommended

Virginiasilvaocasio
Virginiasilvaocasio

Getting married on 01/01/2020

Perfect, cake,!

A very very good experience with Chef Marian.. The taste delicious , Read more A very very good experience with Chef Marian..The taste delicious ,