Chef Penelope's Catering

Nashville, TN · View map · Visit website

About Chef Penelope's Catering

Chef Penelope's Catering is a full-service wedding catering company based in Nashville, Tennessee that services Nashville and the surrounding areas. The company specializes in delivering beautiful presentation of delicious wedding cuisine. Owner Penelope Pfuntner and her expert catering staff believe that every wedding deserves elegantly presented, delectable food, no matter what your budget is. The catering team will work closely with you to help design a custom menu, and also offer event planning and event design services.

Cuisine
Chef Penelope's Catering offers a range of cuisine styles and options to accommodate dietary needs. They can customize menus to fit gluten-free, lactose-free, nut-free, no pork, organic, vegetarian and vegan diets. They can deliver plated meals, buffets, stations, family-style meals and more. Their cuisine styles include the following:

• American
  • Italian
  • Latin American
  • Mediterranean
  • Seafood

Chef Penelope's Catering offers couples bartending services and servers to elevate the atmosphere of their wedding events. They also offer the following catering services:

• Cocktail reception

K
Featured
Kayla

Married on 09/02/2017

There are seriously not enough words to describe how AMAZING it was to work with Chef Penelope and her entire team for my wedding day! Being an event planner from San Diego, who chose to have a ... Read more destination wedding, meant I would be planning from 2,000+ miles away! Well, even with all the miles between us, they made us feel right at home and helped with every little detail! The food for our wedding was a HUGE priority! My husband is a self proclaimed ‘foodie’ and there was to be ABSOLUTELY NO rubber wedding chicken within a mile of our wedding! Luckily we had Chef Penelope and her team on our side and they worked individually with us to create a custom menu that fit my southern roots with my husbands California tastes! When it came to our wedding day they not only provided the food, which was hands down the BEST wedding food I have ever had! (That’s really saying something considering I am a wedding planner and have worked 100’s of weddings!) but they also provided our bartending services. Between the amazing food and the hospitable bartenders we could not have asked for a more wonderful and accommodating team to be a part of our special day! — The incredible food is still being talked about by friends and family even 2 months later! Honestly, no review can do Chef Penelope and her amazing team justice. My only advice is to setup a tasting in person and let the food and hospitality speak for itself!

B
Billy Dodson

Married on 03/30/2019

Our Dream Day!!

We had many wishes of how we wanted our big day to go. People were constantly telling us to not get upset, as there's always something that goes "not as planned" on your wedding day. Not only was our ... Read more day as close to perfect as we could have hoped for, we know that it was made all the more special because of Chef Penelope's Catering! My husband and I loved the food, naturally, but we were so happy to hear from an overwhelming number of our guests who echoed our sentiment, regarding the food, as well as the service of Chef Penelope's and her crew! We cannot thank you enough for making our big day a huge success! We would recommend Chef Penelope's to anyone looking for a great experience for their big day! 😊😊😊

E
Elizabeth

Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding Caterer

My husband and I chose Chef Penelope to cater our wedding and couldn’t be more pleased! We had a wonderful experience with them from the tasting to the big day. We got so many compliments on our food ... Read more (especially the garlic mashed potatoes)! I loved that we were able to shop their selection of serving dishes to fully match our wedding aesthetic.