Chef Sunshine Catering

Port Orchard, WA · View map

About Chef Sunshine Catering

Whether your event is a grand gala wedding or an intimate backyard barbeque; Chef Sunshine Catering brings you the finest in locally sourced cuisine.

We work with you to customize menus that reflect your style, taste and budget.

Let Chef Sunshine's delicious talents and entertaining expertise create your memorable feast today!

8 Reviews for Chef Sunshine Catering

8 Chef Sunshine Catering Reviews

C
Corinne Woodey

Married on 12/29/2018

Great Service and Delicious Tastes!

Chef Sunshine was recommended to me through my wedding planner, Lori, from Elegant Affairs. The staff was extremely helpful and ran back and forth from the warming kitchen to the buffet to make sure ... Read more guests had all the food options available. Chef Sunshine was extremely easy to work with and they work closely with Peninsula Party Rentals so it's really easy to get all your linens in one order with the food! The appetizer and bar service after our ceremony was great. Waiters walked around passing out delicious appetizers to my guests. They kept drinks flowing and were excellent setting up and tearing down. Tables were bused efficiently and inconspicuously (I don't even remember anyone picking up plates!). We were very pleased with the taste of the chicken, mashed potatoes, vegetables, salad, and bread. Everything was delicious! I wish I had more room in my tummy to have eaten more!!

J
Janelle

Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing and delicious! We worked with Chef Sunshine as part of our wedding in Port Gamble (who requires use of verified caterers). Their team was amazing throughout the entire process, and especially ... Read more on our wedding day! We were also able to bundle in rentals and bartending service, which made our wedding planning process even easier. Sometimes wedding food can be so-so, but Chef Sunshine creates beautiful and delicious food! Cannot recommend highly enough!

M
Michelle

Married on 08/18/2018

Chef Sunshine did a great job catering our wedding! The food was delicious and they were very timely and organized. Read more Chef Sunshine did a great job catering our wedding! The food was delicious and they were very timely and organized.