Chefbob.com Catering

Birmingham, AL · View map

About Chefbob.com Catering

Chef Bob Voted one of Alabama's best catering companies. Family owned and operated for over 25 years. Catering weddings, Bar Mitzvahs, Bat Mitzvahs, Corporate Events and much more. Our company also specializes in menu design and visual displays!

8 Reviews for Chefbob.com Catering

8 Chefbob.com Catering Reviews

J
Jennifer

Married on 04/16/2016

Chef Bob was able to provide exactly what my daughter wanted for her wedding. The food was excellent. Morgan is great to work with. Our guests raved about how awesome the food was (even one grandma ... Read more who is hard to please, and that is a great compliment).

D
Devin

Married on 03/19/2016

Chef Bob and their entire team gave my husband and I EXACTLY what we wanted for our wedding reception! They were very responsive, and great with helping us brain storm to make sure that our reception ... Read more food was perfect! I recommend Chef Bob for any catering job that you need! We also used them for our "Farewell Brunch" the morning after the wedding and Morgan made sure that it was made exactly how we wanted it! I love Chef Bob, and I have ZERO reservations about using them for future catering events! Love them!

V
Vicki

Married on 10/03/2014

Oh my goodness! ChefBob expected my expectations by miles! Not only was the food delicious but Morgan and the others were so accommodating and so helpful in everyway possible. They catered my sons' ... Read more rehearsal dinner in Mentone, AL. I was a little about the distance, the food being served hot and the decor but it was beyond what I imagined. I would recommend their service to anyone and will definitely be using them again for any of my catering needs. Morgan was so helpful to me in my planning. Thank you ChefBob for a wonderful dinner!