Chef's Expressions

Lutherville Timonium, MD · View map · Visit website

About Chef's Expressions

Chef's Expressions is a catering food service based in Timonium, Maryland. They are happy to serve only the freshest and finest cuisine to their clients. They love bringing innovation to the top of their culinary crafts. They cater to intimate and large parties and work with their clients to customize their wedding menus.

Chef's Expressions is a full-service catering business. Their services include:

• Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

Cuisine
They use only locally-sourced, farm-to-table ingredients infused with fine dining style to suit their clients' needs. Their excellent chefs are proud to be a Certified Green Caterer. Couples can customize their menus and choose from a variety of serving styles, including buffet, family style, French, plated and stations. Some cuisine styles they offer include:

• African

S
Featured
Stephanie

Married on 04/26/2014

I can not say enough amazing things about Chef's expressions. Their work is incredibly flawless. We worked with Bonny Opper their senior event design consultant for our wedding on 4/26/14 in Baltimore ... Read more City. She was amazing. She is so knowledgable of every aspect of a wedding reception, from the way chairs should be placed, to an outline of a room, to how guests should be greeted. She knows exactly how a party should flow and to make the maximum use out of any area. Her assistants are equally wonderful. And the food is delicious! We got amazing compliments all night about how great our food was and how uniquely set up everything was. We did a formal version on 3 food stations where the food was beautifully plated for each guest by a trained and knowledgable chef. Bonny and her staff made our wedding day flawless from the cocktail hour to the reception. She had great ideas of how to keep our guests happy and full of drinks and food. She also took care of contacting all of my other vendors and coordinated everything with them for the day of too. The linens they use and the lighting and the table/chair rentals are also perfect. I wanted chevron table linens and she found the perfect ones. Bonny also made sure my husband and I were ushered off to our own personal room at the site so we had a chance to enjoy some delicious hors d'oeuvres and a drink before jumping into the ceremony festivities. She and her assistants were very easy to get ahold of and answer questions in a very short time. And all the items I dropped off to her before the wedding (decor, guest book etc) was perfectly placed exactly where I wanted it. I can not say enough amazing things about Bonny and Chef's Expressions. I would highly HIGHLY recommend them for your wedding or any party that requires catering. You can not do any better then them.

Cheryl
Cheryl Black

Getting married on 10/05/2019

My Catering experience

My family and I met with Megan and it was a great experience. She was very knowledgeable and explained everything thoroughly. She was personable and truly listened to what my fiancé and I wanted on ... Read more our special day. I would recommend this caterer to any and everyone. I believe that my special day will be perfect with the chef expressions team.

H
Hailey

Married on 10/29/2018

Chef's Expressions is amazing and I don't think I could have planned my wedding without them (I planned my wedding in 10 days)! When I had this crazy idea, they were willing to jump right on board!I ... Read more worked with Megan and she was the jack of all trades! She was quite literally my wedding planner, caterer, photographer, photo booth attendant, and wedding day extraordinaire! Worth every penny! Megan and team set-up all the tables perfectly, constructed a photo booth, decorated the cake with flowers (which was absolutely beautiful and all I did was provide a few pictures from pinterest!), and even took fantastic pictures (I did not have a photographer for my event). Megan was wonderful at communicating with me and making sure every last detail was covered (food choices, table decorations, number of tables, timing during the event, etc.). She listened to all my requests and executed them flawlessly! Chef's Expressions went above and beyond my expectations and I couldn't thank them enough! When it got to the food I was more than pleasantly surprised (I obviously did not get to try it ahead of time). The food both looked and tasted amazing! People are still raving about how good the grilled cheese with tomato soup and the french fries were! We had a sit down dinner and the servers were very friendly and timely. They also looked like they were just having so much fun! I couldn't have asked for a better caterer and would recommend to anyone looking for the best for their wedding day!