Chef's Expressions

Lutherville Timonium, MD · View map · Visit website

About Chef's Expressions

Chef's Expressions is a catering food service based in Timonium, Maryland. They are happy to serve only the freshest and finest cuisine to their clients. They love bringing innovation to the top of their culinary crafts. They cater to intimate and large parties and work with their clients to customize their wedding menus.

Chef's Expressions is a full-service catering business. Their services include:

• Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

Cuisine
They use only locally-sourced, farm-to-table ingredients infused with fine dining style to suit their clients' needs. Their excellent chefs are proud to be a Certified Green Caterer. Couples can customize their menus and choose from a variety of serving styles, including buffet, family style, French, plated and stations. Some cuisine styles they offer include:

• African

H
Featured
Hailey

Married on 10/29/2018

Chef's Expressions is amazing and I don't think I could have planned my wedding without them (I planned my wedding in 10 days)! When I had this crazy idea, they were willing to jump right on board!I ... Read more worked with Megan and she was the jack of all trades! She was quite literally my wedding planner, caterer, photographer, photo booth attendant, and wedding day extraordinaire! Worth every penny! Megan and team set-up all the tables perfectly, constructed a photo booth, decorated the cake with flowers (which was absolutely beautiful and all I did was provide a few pictures from pinterest!), and even took fantastic pictures (I did not have a photographer for my event). Megan was wonderful at communicating with me and making sure every last detail was covered (food choices, table decorations, number of tables, timing during the event, etc.). She listened to all my requests and executed them flawlessly! Chef's Expressions went above and beyond my expectations and I couldn't thank them enough! When it got to the food I was more than pleasantly surprised (I obviously did not get to try it ahead of time). The food both looked and tasted amazing! People are still raving about how good the grilled cheese with tomato soup and the french fries were! We had a sit down dinner and the servers were very friendly and timely. They also looked like they were just having so much fun! I couldn't have asked for a better caterer and would recommend to anyone looking for the best for their wedding day!

Cheryl
Cheryl Black

Getting married on 10/05/2019

My Catering experience

My family and I met with Megan and it was a great experience. She was very knowledgeable and explained everything thoroughly. She was personable and truly listened to what my fiancé and I wanted on ... Read more our special day. I would recommend this caterer to any and everyone. I believe that my special day will be perfect with the chef expressions team.

Megan
Megan Perry

Married on 05/25/2019

Best caterer I've ever encountered; way exceeded expectations!

These folks are amazing! Chef's Expressions went above and beyond for my wedding in May 2019. We worked mostly with Bonny throughout the whole process. She was very responsive, professional, flexible ... Read more when we changed our minds about a few things, and gave us advice about linens & cake flavors when we hit some wedding decision fatigue! Their menu selection was elegant and fun at a reasonable price. I have celiac disease so I had the extra need of everything being 100% gluten-free, and their team was fantastic in accommodating that, as well as my guests' dietary needs. On the wedding day, the food was all so delicious, the timing of service was perfect, and Bonny (who was on-site) kept an eye on things to make sure everything flowed smoothly. They also sent us home with 2 extra servings of our entrée so we could enjoy it again later, which was a very nice touch. I HIGHLY recommend Chef's Expressions! You can't go wrong with them!