Chelsea B. Design Studio

Princeton, NJ · View map

About Chelsea B. Design Studio

Being engaged is one of THE most exciting times in a couple's life, but boy, it can be stressful!
From the venue and catering, to the invitations and clothing (that dress!), there are so many details to organize. After planning my own wedding in October of last year, I know how you feel and I’m here to help!

I’m Chelsea Burkholder, owner and lead designer of Chelsea B. Design Studio, and it’s my passion to inspire couples to express their individual sense of style and beauty through collaborative design.

What does this mean for you? It simply means that there’s one less thing on your plate! After over 5 years in the graphic design industry, I created this business to reach out to couples who are looking to brand their special day through their wedding stationery. This can be anything and everything from save the dates and invitations, to menu cards and favors.

Together, we can make beautiful, unique pieces that directly reflect you and your style.

Interested? Visit my website at http://www.chelseabdesigns.com/ or email me at studio@chelseabdesigns.com to get started on your unique piece of pretty!

6 Reviews for Chelsea B. Design Studio

6 Chelsea B. Design Studio Reviews

User6726563

2+ years ago

Chelsea was amazing to work with! I honestly couldn't as for anyone better to design my invites :) I love smal details and she's perfect for the most elegant details! She responded very quickly and ... Read more I NEVER had any problems. Her pricing was VERY VERY reasonable also which is super important!

User6509090

2+ years ago

Chelsea was really a pleasure to work with. She was highly responsive, listened to my vision for the invitations and interpreted it in a really lovely way. She is open to a collaborative process and ... Read more makes adjustments based on your input, although her suggestions were usually what we went with in the end, so I should say she is also very patient. She was clear about the options for my budget with absolutely no surprises along the way. We were really happy with the final product and would highly recommend Chelsea.

User5512544

2+ years ago

Chelsea is fantastic! She is professional, prompt and wonderfully creative. The custom design process was not as complicated or drawn out as I had expected. Chelsea made it easy to visualize our final ... Read more final design, her work is high quality, and she's so sweet as a person!