Chelsea Homesley Photography

Clover, SC · View map · Visit website

About Chelsea Homesley Photography

A professional wedding photographer in Clover, South Carolina, Chelsea Homesley Photography specializes in genuine, artistic and detailed wedding photography. Owner Chelsea Homesley spends her full attention and energy on ensuring your day is everything you envisioned and more. Capturing the full story and not just parts, Chelsea Homesley Photography prides itself on documenting the excitement, nerves, tears and laughter of your special day!

Couples who enlist the assistance of Chelsea Homesley Photography benefit from an array of services. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Consultation
  • Liability insurance
  • Second shooter
  • High-res images

Other Services
Chelsea Homesley Photography also offers a variety of wedding-related products and photo shoots. Coupled with wedding albums and canvases, couples benefit from the following:

• Engagement shoots
  • Digital files
  • Flush mounts
  • Matte prints
  • Negatives
  • Proofs

Areas Covered
Chelsea Homesley Photography is conveniently located in Clover, South Carolina. In addition to providing wedding photography services to couples throughout the local area, services are extended to those in Charlotte, Asheville and Raleigh, North Carolina.

57 Reviews for Chelsea Homesley Photography

57 Chelsea Homesley Photography Reviews

Jennifer
Featured
Jennifer

Married on 03/23/2019

Simply Amazing!

If I could give Chelsea 10 stars I would. I did A LOT of research before deciding on Chelsea Homesley Photography to photograph my wedding. I'm picky. I had a certain vision and style in mind and she ... Read more seemed to fit the bill perfectly. She most definitely did not disappoint! Not only were my engagement photos amazing, I received my wedding photos yesterday and I just can't stop looking at them! Chelsea has an uncanny knack for capturing life and love in motion, and all of the feeling behind it. I intend on using her for any family and hopefully newborn photos we will want in the coming years. Thank you Chelsea and Megan for capturing our big day so perfectly!

N
Nina Franklin

Married on 05/03/2019

Fantastic Photographer

Chelsea was amazing to work with for our wedding! She traveled to Chapel Hill so we could capture engagement photos before our special day. On our wedding, she was calm and focused, I was so grateful ... Read more for her calm energy. The photos were absolutely perfect. She captured such special moments and the colors/detail in each and every photo was amazing. All the photos were wonderful and we can tell that Chelsea's thoughtful eye helped to capture emotional moments and each person's true personality shined through. We would highly recommend Chelsea Homesley Photography!

Katherine
Katherine

Married on 04/13/2019

Great experience and beautiful images

Chelsea was amazing from our first meeting until the last moments of our wedding day. I enjoyed working with her and loved the images both from our engagement shoot and our wedding day. I would 100% ... Read more recommend to anyone!