Chelsea Littleton Photography

Wagoner, OK · View map · Visit website

About Chelsea Littleton Photography

Chelsea Littleton Photography is a wedding photography service based out of Wagoner, Oklahoma. Chelsea is a passionate visual artist who loves to tell stories through the beautiful art of photography. Her goal is to photograph all of the raw moments of your wedding day that showcase your unique love and personality. She’ll also capture traditional photographs that fully document the story of your day. Chelsea has been capturing weddings since 2011, and she is always excited to meet new couples and learn their love story.

Chelsea Littleton Photography has experience capturing photographs that are contemporary, natural, photojournalistic, or traditional in style. Chelsea will also provide couples with the option of albums, canvases, digital files, flush mounts, matted prints, proofs, save-the-dates, and thank-you cards for their final high-res images. As well as wedding day coverage, couples can also book boudoir shoots, engagement shoots, and wedding portraits. Some of the services that she offers include:

• Additional hours

J
Featured
Jennifer Beller

Married on 10/13/2018

Professional, great quality, the best service!!

Chelsea did my engagement photos, my wedding photography & videography, and most recently my family Christmas pictures. She does such an amazing job, I’ll never use another photographer again. Chelsea ... Read more is not only SUPER responsive, but she’s so good at what she does. More importantly, she is so patient. My wedding party and our dogs are comparable to herding cats. Haha and she somehow got pictures that exceeded all of my expectations! THANK YOU, CHELSEA! You’re a gem to work with and I can’t wait to continue working with you!❤️

Ally
Ally Dickmann

Getting married on 09/21/2019

Wonderful!

Chelsea made us feel so comfortable! We loved all of our photos and had a really hard time narrowing them down. She was super easy to get along with and was able to get our proofs and edits back to us ... Read more quickly! Wonderful experience overall!

K
Katelen Morgan

Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing! 10/10 Recommended!

Chelsea was the absolute best! She was able to make us both feel comfortable and she made sure we had the best experience possible. I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer! Read more Chelsea was the absolute best! She was able to make us both feel comfortable and she made sure we had the best experience possible. I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer!