Cherished Ceremonies

Tampa, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Cherished Ceremonies

Cherished Ceremonies is an event planning service in Tampa, Florida. They offer all-inclusive ceremony and reception planning packages. They plan weddings in the Tampa Bay area, Florida beaches, and destination weddings. They can customize packages to fit all your needs and work closely with you to achieve your dream wedding.

They have bilingual wedding planners and personalize services to fit each couples. They also offer wedding decor including floral arrangements, wedding photography, and wedding officiants. Their wedding officiants offer customized ceremonies, counseling and handle your marriage license. Their planning services are available for rehearsals, ceremonies, and receptions. They offer full-service planning, partial planning and day-of coordination. Whatever your needs, Cherished Ceremonies works with you to make sure every detail is just as you want. Their services are available as individual services or as a bundle.

93 Reviews for Cherished Ceremonies

93 Cherished Ceremonies Reviews

T
Featured
Tatyana

Married on 07/13/2014

My now husband and I got married on Clearwater beach. Words can't express how grateful I am to have found Cherished Ceremonies. Vilma is beyond wonderful. She made our wedding day more than I could ... Read more ever imagine. Very professional, caring and attentive to your every need and concern. She did everything I asked and more in terms of the decor and theme. It brought tears to my eyes when I saw the the decor for my beach ceremony and the reception. It was so beautiful and by far the best ceremony on the beach everyone had seen. We kept getting compliments on how beautiful it was by our guests and strangers that witnessed our wedding. Our officiant Angel and the wedding coordinator Alison were magnificent! All the vendors cherished ceremonies work with are great! Couldn't of asked for a more perfect wedding day. With Love Tatyana & David

R
Rebeca

Married on 01/03/2019

We loved Rev. Rodriguez! He made the ceremony special! The sand ceremony set-up was beautiful! Read more We loved Rev. Rodriguez! He made the ceremony special! The sand ceremony set-up was beautiful!

E
Estaban Jonas

Married on 11/24/2018

Esteban and Janice

It was such a beautiful beach wedding, thank you so much for making our day perfect! Read more It was such a beautiful beach wedding, thank you so much for making our day perfect!