Cherished Events

10 Cherished Events Reviews

J
Janis

Married on 01/03/2014

Our company uses Cherished Events to provide flower arrangements for our lobby! The flowers are GORGEOUS and highly creative... Every week is a new look. We get so many compliments on them throughout ... Read more the day and they seem to last a really long time. So long some of us employees fight over who gets to take home the arrangements every Friday!

User3850373

2+ years ago

I was so impressed with their creativeness and how beautiful the whole event looked, both inside and outside. Read more I was so impressed with their creativeness and how beautiful the whole event looked, both inside and outside.

E
Elda

Event date: 05/11/2013

I used Cherished Events to decorate my parents 50th aniversary. The first thing everyone loved were the fresh floral centerpieces, We hired them to transform a rec center into a wedding look. We loved ... Read more how the fabric on the cieling was lighted up and everyone could still see the decorations at night. The gold chair covers were stuning as they were of silk material. My mother loved how her sweetheart table put all the attention on her and my father. Hiring cherished events was a great decision and we would definately use them again.I am so glad I put my faith in a company who valued an event that only comes once in lifetime.