Cherishmyshots Photography

Rowland Heights, California · View map · Visit website

About Cherishmyshots Photography

My name is Edwin and I am a wedding and engagement photographer based in Southern California. Your wedding day will be captured in a classic, contemporary, and photojournalistic style that you will enjoy looking back on for many years to come.

Photography was my passion and I strives to capture couples in a spontaneous way to create authentic images. I loves incorporating natural light. I offer standard photo packages, but clients can also choose to have them customized. Regardless of which package you choose. I tries to make all of them affordable and will work within your budget. If you need assistance with choosing other vendors, like DJ, makeup artists, or even wedding planners, I can even help you with that as well. Other services I provides couples with includes:

• Additional hours

12 Cherishmyshots Photography Reviews

K
katie chang

Married on 06/08/2019

awesome photo and great package

Edwin and his team were simply amazing. I found Edwin from an instagram photo he took of a wedding couple at the same venue we got married. He made sure he got all the shots I want on my wedding day ... Read more and we got so many compliments on our photo from my friends and family. He sent us some edited photo for preview within 3 days after our wedding day, and we got all edited photo within 2 weeks. He is very courteous and pretty easy to work with throughout my entire wedding day. His photo package pricing is very reasonable and affordable and that is one of the main reasons we hired him. You definitely get your bang for the buck. If you are looking for a very talented photographer who is also reliable, professional and passionate, I highly recommend Edwin. He is willing to go beyond and we are so thankful!!!

S
Stephanie Shu

Married on 08/10/2018

Highly Recommended!!!

Me and my husband were very impressed with Edwin and his team! He captured every special moment beautifully and we truly cannot say enough positive things about him. We booked Edwin just only 3 months ... Read more prior to our wedding day, and luckily he was available in such a short time frame. We were kind of in a rush to find all the right vendors. Edwin was super helpful that he refer makeup artists, DJ and wedding planner for us, and they all did excellent jobs. He knew that the timeline of our wedding day was very tight, and he even voluntarily came to my house the day before my wedding day to shoot all my wedding gowns, shoes, rings and all the traditional Chinese wedding gifts. From the moment we contacted Edwin, he responded quickly and was very straightforward. His photo package is very reasonable and affordable. On our wedding day, he and his team showed up one hour ahead to scout the venue location. He knows how to direct us for posing and he made us feel very comfortable and captured lot of genuine moment. He understands how to play with lighting and shadow to capture really amazing shots. He has the passion about photography, which make him stand out from other photographers we met. The photo editing time was pretty quick too; we got all our photo in just 2 weeks, and we were blown away! All of our friends and family love his work. Thank you Edwin for being the best photographer.

J
Jessica

Married on 06/23/2018

Me and my husband did our research when we searched for our wedding photographer. We talked to few experienced photographers who have pretty good portfolio. However, their photo packages are either ... Read more out of our budget, or they are not willing to accommodate our specific requests. When we contacted Edwin, he responded quickly and was being straightforward. His package is affordable, flexible and reasonable. Edwin was professional and easy to work with. He made us very comfortable in front of camera. I really like how he came up different posing ideas. His use of natural light and photo journalistic style are what I am looking for. On the wedding day, Edwin and his assistant photographer showed up early, and captured all the shots we wanted. He moved around to take plenty of photo and not being obtrusive. Some of my family members like my grant parents can't speak English, and it really helped that Edwin speak Cantonese. Two weeks after our wedding, he delivered our photo and they are so beautiful. Everyone we have shared our photo falls in love with his quality work. Thanks Edwin for being the best photographer ever.