Cherishmyshots Photography

Rowland Heights, California · View map · Visit website

About Cherishmyshots Photography

My name is Edwin and I am a wedding and engagement photographer based in Southern California. Your wedding day will be captured in a classic, contemporary, and photojournalistic style that you will enjoy looking back on for many years to come.

Photography was my passion and I strives to capture couples in a spontaneous way to create authentic images. I loves incorporating natural light. I offer standard photo packages, but clients can also choose to have them customized. Regardless of which package you choose. I tries to make all of them affordable and will work within your budget. If you need assistance with choosing other vendors, like DJ, makeup artists, or even wedding planners, I can even help you with that as well. Other services I provides couples with includes:

• Additional hours

S
Stephanie Shu

Married on 08/10/2018

Highly Recommended!!!

Me and my husband were very impressed with Edwin and his team! He captured every special moment beautifully and we truly cannot say enough positive things about him. We booked Edwin just only 3 months ... Read more prior to our wedding day, and luckily he was available in such a short time frame. We were kind of in a rush to find all the right vendors. Edwin was super helpful that he refer makeup artists, DJ and wedding planner for us, and they all did excellent jobs. He knew that the timeline of our wedding day was very tight, and he even voluntarily came to my house the day before my wedding day to shoot all my wedding gowns, shoes, rings and all the traditional Chinese wedding gifts. From the moment we contacted Edwin, he responded quickly and was very straightforward. His photo package is very reasonable and affordable. On our wedding day, he and his team showed up one hour ahead to scout the venue location. He knows how to direct us for posing and he made us feel very comfortable and captured lot of genuine moment. He understands how to play with lighting and shadow to capture really amazing shots. He has the passion about photography, which make him stand out from other photographers we met. The photo editing time was pretty quick too; we got all our photo in just 2 weeks, and we were blown away! All of our friends and family love his work. Thank you Edwin for being the best photographer.

J
Jessica

Married on 06/23/2018

Me and my husband did our research when we searched for our wedding photographer. We talked to few experienced photographers who have pretty good portfolio. However, their photo packages are either ... Read more out of our budget, or they are not willing to accommodate our specific requests. When we contacted Edwin, he responded quickly and was being straightforward. His package is affordable, flexible and reasonable. Edwin was professional and easy to work with. He made us very comfortable in front of camera. I really like how he came up different posing ideas. His use of natural light and photo journalistic style are what I am looking for. On the wedding day, Edwin and his assistant photographer showed up early, and captured all the shots we wanted. He moved around to take plenty of photo and not being obtrusive. Some of my family members like my grant parents can't speak English, and it really helped that Edwin speak Cantonese. Two weeks after our wedding, he delivered our photo and they are so beautiful. Everyone we have shared our photo falls in love with his quality work. Thanks Edwin for being the best photographer ever.

W
Wilson

Married on 05/13/2018

This review is a little overdue. I got married two months ago. My wife and I hired Edwin to take pictures for our wedding day. We met with a few photographers, and we finally decided to book Edwin. We ... Read more We really love his work and he is so passionate about what he does. He listens to all the details that you ask for; his photo package is incredibly reasonable and flexible. He is the first vendor we booked. He even referred other vendors (videographers and makeup artist) to us and that is really helpful. On our wedding day, he not only captured it perfectly, but stylistically the photo came out beyond our expectations! And he did that very well even under a pretty tight timeline. After the wedding, we got our photo in about 3 weeks. We are so happy with his work, and we got lot of compliments from our friends and family. Thank you so much Edwin for being such an amazing photographer.