Cherry Blossom Bridal

Washington, DC · View map · Visit website

About Cherry Blossom Bridal

Cherry Blossom Bridal is a wedding dress salon located in Washington, DC. It has been part of the wedding industry since 2013, serving brides throughout Maryland, Virginia, and Pennsylvania. Keba Riley Marshall, the owner, specializes in working with brides of all sizes seeking beautiful designer gowns. She wants brides to try fashion-forward gowns constructed with luxurious fabrics regardless of what their body size is. Her happiest moment is when she sees the amazing faces of brides when they find the gown of their dreams.

Working with clients by appointment only, Cherry Blossom Bridal offers bridal gowns and tuxedos, as well as accessories such as bridal belts, hair accessories, veils, jewelry, and undergarments. Its average turnaround time for bridal gowns is six to eight months. The salon also offers sample sales and trunk shows, as well as preservation services after the wedding.

148 Reviews for Cherry Blossom Bridal

148 Cherry Blossom Bridal Reviews

K
Featured
Katherine

Married on 04/23/2016

I had a fantastic dress shopping experience at Cherry Blossom Bridal! The store has a wonderful welcoming atmosphere as soon as you walk in and all the consultants I met were really friendly. India ... Read more was my consultant and she was fantastic! She listened to what I was looking for in a wedding gown (ballgown, simple, elegant, romantic, straps or sleeves) and pulled dresses that embodied those aspects as well as pulling some other dresses that were a little different from what I *thought* I was looking for in a wedding dress. She also indulged my mother who really wanted to see me in a mermaid style dress. It was so fantastic to be able to try on dresses that actually fit (I'm a street size 14/16) and they appeared to have a wide range of sample sizes. When we'd found a dress I loved, it was strapless, so she pulled some beaded cap sleeves and I tried those with the dress. Paired with a slim beaded belt, the effect was stunning.

Amaris
Amaris Johnson

Getting married on 10/10/2020

Found my dream dress

Before booking with Cherry Blossom Bridal, I had went to two other dress shops. I found some 'okay' pieces, but because of my shape (hourglass) there was limited selection. I was losing faith in ... Read more finding what I desired, and didn't want to settle on a dress just to have one for my big day. Cherry Blossom Bridal was recommended to me by someone shaped similar who found a gorgeous dress. I took the chance and made the appointment, the second I walked in I already liked what I could see. The staff (I was greeted by India, and serviced by Octavia) were quick to greet and kind to my guests and I. I was asked specifically what I was looking for with a questionnaire, and I showed pictures of my inspiration dresses. Octavia had me go to the dressing room with 5-6 dresses she selected based on my desire. Every dress I tried on was absolutely beautiful. Not only were the dresses beautiful, I finally felt beautiful in a wedding dress. I specifically didn't want to look like a princess (or a cupcake) I wanted something sexy and elegant simultaneously. The dress I ultimately picked as 'the one' was not one that I would pick off of a hanger if I were to look for a dress myself. Octavia urged me to try it on just to see if I would like it, when I tried it on I was genuinely surprised, it looked as if it were made for me. The shape, the simplicity and glam at the same time, the sexiness, the elegance, it was perfect!! I tried on a few more before deciding of course just to see, but when I tried the others I kept thinking of 'the one'. We put my dress back on with a veil and jewelry and there wasn't a dry eye around! I knew this was it, I finally got the butterflies!! I was so impressed from the selection, not only was I not settling, I was able to narrow down from a few favorites. Also Octavia made me feel special and beautiful, and she is so skilled (this appointment was only an hour!) I found my dress (and veil) in ONE HOUR!! Ladies give this shop a chance if you are in DMV area, it does not disappoint! Especially with my ladies with more curves! I am so excited to have my dress for my day!

M
Mollie Barden

Getting married on 04/18/2020

Best Bridal Salon!!!!

I went to try on the first time and had a great experience, but wasn't ready to buy. There was no pressure, it was fun, and I felt beautiful. They were also great about having people Skype in to see. ... Read more I tried two more places, and they were miserable experiences. They didn't have my size, or left me alone to figure it out. I came back to Cherry Blossom Bridal on a mission to find my dress. There were some that I liked, but one that I LOVED!!! It was out of my price range, but they applied a sample sale price that wasn't supposed to start until next week and took $1000 off the dress, and I took it home that day. The air conditioner in the dressing room is a nice touch, because getting in and out of big dresses can get warm. They also recommended options for undergarments. Overall, I cannot recommend Cherry Blossom Bridal enough!!