Cherry Blossom Events

Madison, WI · View map

About Cherry Blossom Events

Dream. Plan. Blossom. Cherry Blossom Events takes pride in producing elegant, cohesive and memorable events. Check out our website to see what we are all about!

www.cherrybevents.com

67 Reviews for Cherry Blossom Events

67 Cherry Blossom Events Reviews

A
allison

Married on 09/01/2018

Literally can't say enough amazing things about Andrea! She is truly the absolute best! Our wedding would never have happened without her. I decided I wanted to get married on our family farm, a ... Read more daunting task that she truly brought to life. She thought of every little detail (needed a generator, bathroom trailer, lights, mosquito treatment, valet, etc) and was extremely organized and thorough. She laid out a very easy to follow timeline, checked in each month with the tasks to focus on every month, gave suggestions of professional experienced vendors, but was also willing to go way outside anything she had done before and find new options. For example we wanted really adventurous food with a mix of thai/peruvian/mediterranean/vietnamese/indian and somehow she found the perfect caterer who could make it happen. Andrea is simply the best and you will be lucky to have her, I thank my lucky stars she was available on the date we wanted. She is worth way more than she charges. I cannot recommend her more highly.

L
Liza

Married on 08/25/2018

Sarah is AMAZING. She thinks of everything and was helpful every step of the way. Read more Sarah is AMAZING. She thinks of everything and was helpful every step of the way.

M
Michelle

Married on 06/16/2018

We could NOT have had the most amazing, special, and FUN day without Maija by our side. From the very start, Maija made me feel really comfortable sharing our goals and vision. Especially in those ... Read more areas where I hadn't given it a lot of thought or I didn't have a vision (and I have NO style sense), Majia so elegantly suggested lovely touches and ideas that fit so well with us as a couple. She exudes professionalism and kindness - and within a few weeks of hiring her, she saved me a LOT of money with some of the other vendors. We really could not have had such a fantastic and low-stress wedding weekend without Cherry Blossom and Maija. Thank you thank you!