Cherry Blossom Events

Madison, WI · View map

About Cherry Blossom Events

Dream. Plan. Blossom. Cherry Blossom Events takes pride in producing elegant, cohesive and memorable events. Check out our website to see what we are all about!

www.cherrybevents.com

68 Reviews for Cherry Blossom Events

68 Cherry Blossom Events Reviews

Katie
Katie

Married on 06/22/2019

So helpful!

We used CBE for a design consultation and day of coordination. Sarah, Andrea and Sofi were wonderful to work with. Sarah and Andrea has great design ideas to help me convey my ideas to our vendors. ... Read more Sofi and her team were fantastic leading up to the wedding and in the day of. To my knowledge, our wedding went like clockwork. I highly recommend working with this team!

A
allison

Married on 09/01/2018

Literally can't say enough amazing things about Andrea! She is truly the absolute best! Our wedding would never have happened without her. I decided I wanted to get married on our family farm, a ... Read more daunting task that she truly brought to life. She thought of every little detail (needed a generator, bathroom trailer, lights, mosquito treatment, valet, etc) and was extremely organized and thorough. She laid out a very easy to follow timeline, checked in each month with the tasks to focus on every month, gave suggestions of professional experienced vendors, but was also willing to go way outside anything she had done before and find new options. For example we wanted really adventurous food with a mix of thai/peruvian/mediterranean/vietnamese/indian and somehow she found the perfect caterer who could make it happen. Andrea is simply the best and you will be lucky to have her, I thank my lucky stars she was available on the date we wanted. She is worth way more than she charges. I cannot recommend her more highly.

L
Liza

Married on 08/25/2018

Sarah is AMAZING. She thinks of everything and was helpful every step of the way. Read more Sarah is AMAZING. She thinks of everything and was helpful every step of the way.