Cherry Blossom Planning Factory

Norfolk, VA · View map · Visit website

About Cherry Blossom Planning Factory

Cherry Blossom Planning Factory is a professional event planning company based in Chesapeake, Virginia. The company serves weddings throughout the local area, including Williamsburg and Richmond. It was established by Crystal Salazar in 2012. Crystal started her wedding planning career after she graduated from college and began working at a catering company as an event planner. Crystal and her team specialize in LGBTQ+ weddings and other offbeat events.

Cherry Blossom Planning Factory offers its services to all wedding types, including civil, destination, non-religious, cultural, and eco-friendly. They also offer a variety of planning services, including:

• Budget analysis

K
Featured
Kelly

Married on 10/09/2016

Look no further. Seriously. Stop. You have found THE ONE. Hiring Cherry Blossom Planning Factory for Day of Coordination was the best decision I made during the wedding planning process. I decided I ... Read more needed help from a professional after saying yes to a big fat Greek wedding. Eloping in a rad dress with a photographer and a bottle of whiskey is much more my style so I was definitely in over my head. Crystal (head Ninja) is my hero and would be completely justified if she were to don a cape everyday. After contacting a few DOCs, I knew immediately upon talking to her that Crystal was different (thank goodness!). I decided to hire her despite the fact that I was getting married 4 hours from her base and at a venue she had never been to. Why? Because she is a superb human and a professional wedding planning badass! I was looking for someone who I could connect and be real with and that was Crystal right from the start. She is a smart, funny, organized, professional and creative. It felt like mine was the only wedding she was coordinating even though it definitely was not. She was always available (calls, texts, emails) for anything no matter how big or small. She helped me decide on décor, contact vendors, finish DIY projects the day of, and helped me to advocate for my own wants with unpleasant vendors. Her services went way beyond day-of! My wedding day was absolutely perfect and whatever problems may have arisen, I am none the wiser to them. Kristina (another Ninja) assisted Crystal the day of the wedding and was awesome as well! They think of everything and are prepared for anything. And they truly bring the warmth and glitter. Thank you Crystal and Kristina. I freakin love you. Hire the Ninjas!

Barb
Barb

Married on 01/20/2019

Absolutely the best!

Working with Crystal at Cherry Blossom Planning Factory was the best idea anybody could have proposed. As a busy resident physician living many states away from family, my friend Anna recommended ... Read more Crystal. I had been to Anna's wedding that Crystal had planned, and every little detail was so authentic and genuinely Anna and her husband that my fiancé and I knew we would be getting an impeccable service. Cherry Blossom Planning Factory helped us throw the wedding we envisioned completely from the overlying theme of fusing cultures: Polish, American, Lebanese, down the grape leaves and kielbasa served at our cocktail hour. When I suggested Lebanese dancers the week before the weeding, Crystal found a way to make it work. When we really our saber arch but didn't want our guests to freeze in the cold, Crystal found a way to incorporate it into our indoor ceremony. She did not miss a beat, she did not skip a detail. She kept me going when my schedule dragged me down ad she worked around our hectic military demands by bringing cake samples to our house. She is amazing, and she will spin up the tornado that wedding planning can be to give you the wedding of your dreams, while keeping it as stress-free as possible. You need Cherry Blossom Planning Factory in your life.

Cat
Cat

Married on 11/17/2018

Absolutely the BEST!

Don't even know where to begin -- Crystal and her team are top notch! From the beginning of the planning process to the end, Crystal was consistently responsive, professional, and just a true pleasure ... Read more pleasure to work with. There are times when you meet a person in their professional setting where you can just tell they are exactly in the line of work they are meant to be. Crystal is, without a doubt, one of those people. She has such a positive attitude, handles challenges with a smile, is a great listener and contributed great ideas to our overall vision while continuing to nurturing that vision. You can not go wrong with securing Crystal and her team to help you with wedding coordination!!!