Cherryville Photography

Clinton, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Cherryville Photography

Cherryville Photography is a wedding photography service based out of Clinton, New Jersey. Cherryville Photography can capture every magical moment of your wedding day in beautiful detail. From the initial stages of preparation to the last dance, the team will follow you every step of the way, blending into the background and capturing memories that you’ll want to cherish for years to come. No matter the size or style of your wedding, Cherryville Photography can help you document every second of it all.

The Cherryville Photography team can provide couples and loved ones with albums, canvases, digital files, flush mounts, matted prints, prints, proofs, save-the-dates, and thank-you cards of your high-res images. As well as wedding day coverage, couples can also book boudoir shoots, engagement shoots, trash-the-dress shoots, and wedding portraits. Some of the services that they offer include:

• Second shooter

Gen
Featured
Genevieve

Married on 06/02/2019

Cannot say enough good things!

Working with Cherryville Photography was both a highlight of our planning process and a highlight of our wedding day. Deanna is SO responsive to emails and makes you feel so important, no matter how ... Read more silly or small the question is, she always responds enthusiastically and almost immediately. It just makes you feel so valued and like you can really count on them, so we just had such a great experience working with them leading up to our day. Then on the wedding day itself, my goodness! Elisa, Kira, and Kristy were all FABULOUS. Not only did they take absolutely BREATHTAKING photos, but they were so much fun to work with during our posed photos! Elisa built up my confidence so much and made me feel like the most beautiful bride in the world! in our photos you can tell how relaxed and happy we are because the photographers just made us feel so comfortable that even our "posed" photos felt so natural. I was so happy to share our special day with them. Then during our reception, I kept stopping to think "wait, where are the photographers?" and would feel a moment of confusion thinking maybe they left or something, but nope, they were there in the shadows, capturing EVERYTHING but somehow simultaneously staying so out of the way that I didn't even notice them most of the time! It was truly amazing, I have no idea how they managed to be so present, yet so invisible! We also worked with their videographer, Jason, who did a phenomenal job with our video as well. We were on the fence about hiring a videographer and I could not be more happy that we did, and that we went with Jason. We haven't received the edited video back yet but we were sent the raw footage 2 days after our wedding, and it was so great to be able to watch it (even unedited!) and see what a fantastic job he did. Like the photographers, he was so in the shadows that we didn't notice him so much of the time, but he got some amazing shots and I cannot wait to see how the full movie turns out. He was also such a great guy and a pleasure to work with! Cherryville just did such an incredible job, words cannot describe how grateful I am to them for their amazing photos and the wonderful experience they gave us while taking them!

K
Kaitlyn Henson

Getting married on 06/05/2020

WOW!! simply amazing

WOW! As someone who doesn't like their picture being taken, Cherryville Photography made me feel right so comfortable while getting my photos done. They were so friendly, easygoing and always knew ... Read more where to take the "perfect" photo. Thank you so much! I am in LOVE with my wedding photos.

A
Arielle Perez

Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing photographers

We are so happy we hired Cherryville to capture moments from our special day. The photographers worked so hard to make everything perfect and have photos to look back on years from now. They were ... Read more extremely easy to work with and we were quickly given the proofs back from our wedding.