Chesapeake Bay Beach Club

Stevensville, MD · View map · Visit website

About Chesapeake Bay Beach Club

Chesapeake Bay Beach Club is a waterfront event venue based in Stevensville, Maryland. Featuring a hotel and the beach, couples have the accommodations of overnight stays and exceptional water views for their wedding! On-site coordinators are there to help you every step of the way and desire to meet your every need so you can have the wedding you’ve always dreamed of.

Facilities and Capacity
With five event spaces for clients to select from, indoors or outdoors, couples can host up to 350 guests at this venue. Located on the Marina Club Road, the Inn features a charming, bright and fresh atmosphere. They blend rustic charm and contemporary flair in their lovely décor and architecture. This venue also features a garden, boutique hotel, a farm-to-table restaurant and a spa!

Chesapeake Bay Beach Club welcomes their clients to experience exceptional service, a warm ambience and attentive hospitality. Their services include:

• Ceremony

E
Featured
Emily

Married on 06/03/2016

It is impossible express how wonderful CBBC is, and my sincerest gratitude to the entire CBBC staff. If you are considering a wedding on the bay, you have to go with CBBC. Everything about the ... Read more planning process and the day of was just incredible. I can guarantee you will not get the service and attention to detail anywhere else. I could rave about so many things - but I am still so blown away by the actual day and how they put it all together. You drop off all of your things the day before, and they set up EVERYTHING for you. By the time the bridal party got to the venue, everything was set up. Erin was incredible - she not only made every request possible - but went above and beyond... when we got to the venue, we realized we hadn't had time to pick the petals for the flower girl yet, Erin did it.... we had extra petals, so Erin took it upon herself to put them down the aisle, we even had a last minute place setting change (literally 10 minutes before the ceremony starts), and she went down and changed the table settings. Outside of your coordinator, they assign someone to you that checks on you all night, makes sure you have a drink in your hand at all times, etc. Everything goes off exactly according to plan and they make sure to tell you what is happening next (we're doing cake cutting after one more song, for example). I could go on and no about how beautiful the venue is, but it's really the service that is so far above and beyond. They will take care of absolutely everything on your wedding day and you do not worry about one thing, which is the way it should be. I will never forget the most perfect, stress-free day that CBBC gave me.

A
Alexandra

Married on 07/05/2019

Incredible

I am so incredibly happy we choose CBBC for our wedding. It was a perfect day! It is a gorgeous waterfront venue which is exactly what we wanted. The buildings are beautiful and well kept, and there ... Read more are many options to configure how you’d like your wedding. There are outdoor ceremony options, but the backup indoor options are just as beautiful, which is one of the main reasons why we booked this place. The staff at CBBC is simply amazing. They have been doing this for a long time, and their professionalism and execution speaks volume towards that. I can’t thank our wedding coordinator, Erin, enough. She is INCREDIBLE. She was always available to speak and helped us organize our vision into the perfect wedding day. We had a large wedding, and she had plenty ideas on how to best organize the flow and our vendors. The food was delicious. Our guests can’t stop talking about it! Stop thinking about it and book CBBC for your wedding, you won’t regret it!

L
Lindsey

Married on 06/15/2019

Perfect Wedding Venue

The Chesapeake Bay Beach Club was the perfect location for our wedding. So many of my guests commented on how beautiful both the ceremony and reception areas were. The food was fantastic and all of ... Read more the staff were friendly and attentive. Erin was our wedding coordinator and she was wonderful. She always responded quickly to any questions asked and she made sure everything was perfect for my day. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a beautiful wedding on the bay.