Chesapeake Inn Ballroom

Chesapeake City, MD · View map · Visit website

About Chesapeake Inn Ballroom

Chesapeake Inn Ballroom is a beautiful event venue located in Chesapeake City, Maryland. Elegant and beautiful, this waterfront venue is the perfect ceremony and reception space for your dream wedding!

Facilities and Capacity
Chesapeake Inn Ballroom can accommodate up to 175 guests. Featuring water views, impeccable service, and excellent food, the ballroom can be the perfect place for your buffet, station, or seated meal. The happy couple will dance all night under the sparkling twinkle lit ceiling. Chesapeake Inn Banquet space is also available for bridal showers and rehearsal dinners.

This lovely venue is a full-service wedding event space offering attentive staff ready to help make your dream wedding a reality. The Wedding package includes:

• Five hour reception

A
Featured
Allison

Married on 05/29/2011

I don't even know where to begin in describing my wonderful experience of having my reception at Chesapeake Inn. Eddie Greer was my point-person from the very beginning through the end of my actual ... Read more reception. He was always responsive to e-mails and phone calls and was helpful in giving suggestions on other vendors and tips to make the day go well. On the day of the wedding, the ballroom was set up exactly how I wanted, and it looked absolutely beautiful. The Chesapeake Inn staff were helpful, friendly, and on top of things. For example, Melissa, who is one of the other staff who coordinates receptions, took the time to fix my bustle before we were announced because it just didn't look quite right. Another example of how the staff went above and beyond is described next. I had arranged for a photobooth to be set up at the reception, but the photobooth staff dropped off the photobooth and then quit on the spot. They left minimal supplies and no attendant. Without me even knowing anything about it, Eddie had already been on the phone trying to contact the manager of the company and was working to find supplies. He reassured me that everything would work out fine and reminded me to enjoy the day and worry about dealing with the photobooth vendor later. He was completely true to his word, and he actually had one of his staff run the photobooth all night! What could have been a bad situation ended up being fine and went unnoticed by guests. In terms of the food, it was incredible. We went to the tasting and thought everything was delicious there, but we weren't sure how it would be on the actual day of the wedding. Seven months after my wedding, I am still having guests tell me how delicious the meal was and how it was not like "regular wedding food." We had the Chicken Chesapeake and the filet, and it was amazing. Aside from the staff and the food, some of my other favorite things about having my wedding reception at Chesapeake Inn include the view from the ballroom, the twinkling ceiling, the deck overlooking the water, and the convenient valet parking for the guests. If I could do it all over again, I would choose Chesapeake Inn in a heartbeat. Thanks again to Eddie and all of the other wonderful staff who made my wedding day a dream!

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 08/16/2019

They made my vision come true

Completely amazing! Eddie and his staff were fantastic. Our wedding was a dream come true! The food was AMAZING Read more Completely amazing! Eddie and his staff were fantastic. Our wedding was a dream come true! The food was AMAZING

Sarah
Sarah Keem

Married on 06/08/2019

We LOVE Eddie & The Chesapeake Inn!

The Chesapeake City area is a hidden gem. It's a quaint and magical place where we had our wedding, and it turned out so much more amazing than we expected. Eddie (whom we affectionately named our ... Read more "Wedding Santa") did a seriously fantastic job helping us coordinate our big day and leading his awesome team to ensure that everything went smoothly for us and our guests. We had our ceremony on The Moon Property, which overlooked the water and the bridge. And we had our cocktail hour and reception at the veranda and ballroom. Our guests enjoyed the intimate and comfortable atmosphere, and we've never seen so many smiling faces :D Moreover, all the staff were so sweet and helpful all the way till 2AM when the party ended! A huge thank you to Eddie and the Chesapeake Inn staff!!! You guys are seriously awesome!!! :D