Chestnut Ridge

Canton, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Chestnut Ridge

Chestnut Ridge is a family-owned wedding and event venue located in Canton, North Carolina. Your guests will experience gorgeous views of the Blue Ridge Mountains at this picturesque farm. Their goal is to exceed your expectations and bring your vision to life. Chestnut Ridge is situated at 3,000 feet elevation, and offers multiple indoor and outdoor settings for your big day.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 299 guests at this luxurious farm. They offer a gorgeous 6,401-square-foot barn for your reception. This modern space is a blank canvas that can be decorated as you see fit. It’s both heated and air-conditioned depending on the time of year of your celebration. They also offer their 2,543-square-foot pavilion for your affair. This open-air, covered space is ideal for your cocktail hour or ceremony. You can also say your “i do's” at their Mountain Woodland Patio.

This full-service venue offers multiple wedding packages to choose from, including an all-inclusive option. They'll provide a variety of tables for your affair, including farm tables, round tables, high-top cocktail tables and bistro tables. You'll have pew seating for your ceremony, and cross back wooden chairs for your reception. Each couple will have use of the venue from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., and lunch will be provided for the wedding party. Additional services include, but are not limited to:

• Setup
  • Glassware
  • Flatware
  • Linens

Other Facilities
Chestnut Ridge offers a spacious bridal suite for you and your bridal party to get ready in. They also boast a comfy groom’s den for the groom and his groomsmen. This unique space features a flat screen TV, pool table, lounge furniture, bar area, card table and full bathroom.

Other Services
In addition to hosting your wedding, this private estate is also happy to host Southern Skeet shooting. Before you and your spouse walk down the aisle, you can get at least six people to together and have some fun. They’ll provide ammunition, clay pigeons and firearms. Additional events they will hold include:

• Rehearsal dinner

K
Featured
Kendall

Married on 06/03/2018

Chestnut Ridge is a dream y’all. I have followed their work from the day they broke ground and always said that it would be the place I would get married in, and it was. This venue was something I ... Read more would not compromise on. Taylor and her team are easy to work with, always answer questions, and make a destination wedding easy. Her list of preferred vendors (we used them all) made choosing so easy for us. Taylor’s attention to detail, care for her brides, and southern charm make this venue a dream come true. During and since the wedding people cannot stop talking about the venue, it’s view and it’s style.

Julia
Julia Trantham

Getting married on 05/05/2020

The Perfect Venue!

Chestnut Ridge is truly the perfect venue! When I got engaged I knew I wanted to get married in my hometown in Canton. From the moment I laid eyes on Chestnut Ridge I was smitten. The chapel is ... Read more gorgeous - those windows at the front! The porch, back patio, and grounds are stunning. And the event barn is beyond perfect - from the wooden beams and fireplaces, to the farmhouse tables, to the amazing bar area, to the beautiful and comfortable bride and groom suites. Taylor has truly thought of everything! Here team is wonderful to work with and is accommodating - they did everything they could to make our family happy! Our big day was truly perfect. We couldn't ask for a better venue!

Mollie
Mollie Miller

Married on 06/04/2019

Dream Venue + Dream Wedding

My husband and I wanted a destination wedding in Asheville, and the minute we arrived at the top of the mountain and saw Chestnut Ridge, we knew it was were we meant to get married. Aside from the ... Read more beauty of the Chestnut Ridge, it has so much to offer. Taylor and her husband built this venue with love and paid attention to every single detail with brides and grooms in mind. With this being a destination wedding it was so helpful to have a venue that had a decor closet, because we didn't have to pack up decorations and bring to Asheville. Hands down, the best part of CR was the people. Taylor and her team were always responsive and thinking about things that I would never think of. In the 14 months of planning, there wasn't one time I felt overwhelmed or stressed, because Taylor had it covered. We did the all-inclusive package and I think every bride needs this! CR and the vendors have such a strong network that we never worried about the communication/coordination between them all. I highly recommend Chestnut Ridge to any couple because they made our wedding dreams come to life!!