Chéz Délali Salon and Day Spa

Matteson, IL · View map · Visit website

About Chéz Délali Salon and Day Spa

Chéz Délali Salon and Day Spa provides wedding hair and makeup services, based in Matteson, Illinois. This professional team of stylists understand how important your wedding day is, and aim to make you look as beautiful as you feel on your big day. Offering a wide variety of services and friendly and professional staff, Chéz Délali Salon and Day Spa aims to be your one-stop shop for all your wedding beauty needs.

This styling service offers thorough consultations to understand your hair and makeup needs and your vision for your day. They encourage clients to avail of their makeup and hair trial services to try a variety of styles and find the look that you love. Chéz Délali Salon and Day Spa offer their services in their chic salon, or on-site at your wedding location for your convenience. They also offer their services for your entire wedding party. A sample of the services provided by Chéz Délali Salon and Day Spa include:

• Blowouts
  • Updos and styling
  • Hair coloring
  • Contour makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Eye makeup

Other Services

In addition to wedding hair and makeup services, Chéz Délali Salon and Day Spa also offer a range of spa treatments to aid relaxation and have you feeling fresh for your big day. Popular treatments include facials, waxing, and eyelash services.

5 Reviews for Chéz Délali Salon and Day Spa

5 Chéz Délali Salon and Day Spa Reviews

A
Ashley

Getting married on 09/04/2020

Just awesome

It was my first time getting my makeup professional done and was by far the best experience ever! I looked amazing, everyone was very nice and friendly. I lost count on how many times I cried that day ... Read more and to look in the mirror and not have no running make up in site was great, will recommend!

N
Nadeen Basta

Married on 06/16/2019

Gave me the perfect up-do I was looking for

Helped me feel a lot less stressed on my wedding day. They did an excellent job on my hair and all of my bridesmaids hair as well. Read more Helped me feel a lot less stressed on my wedding day. They did an excellent job on my hair and all of my bridesmaids hair as well.

Abena
Abena Berry

Married on 04/13/2019

There is no better team! Book them!

NO NEED TO SEARCH ANY FURTHER BECAUSE THIS IS THE BEST TEAM EVER! BOOK THEM! I cannot begin to describe how amazing Adodo and her team at Chéz Délali Salon and Day Spa are! They travel to you for ... Read more your wedding day (they traveled over an hour on my wedding day to the hotel we were getting ready at), are extremely punctual, reasonably priced, and are truly experts at hair and makeup! They can handle ALL skin-tones and hair texture (from kinky to bone-straight)! I literally could not have hired a better team for my wedding day. To begin, Adodo is one of the kindest women you could ever meet! She truly cares about her clients and she also has a wonderful sense of humor. All of the members of her team are equally nice and considerate. The women in my bridal party could not stop talking about how amazing she and her team are! You will look unbelievably stunning if you book them. I cried as soon as I saw myself in the mirror on my wedding day! They made my dream look a reality and they did it with ease. They also got me and my bridal party of 7 ready on time with 20 minutes to spare! Plus they arrived on time at 5:30am the morning of the wedding (my husband and I did a first look and then our wedding party photos prior to the ceremony, so we needed to be ready by 11AM). Adodo truly has hired a dream team of women who will go above and beyond to make you and your bridal party feel special. Everything from my bridal consultation to the actual wedding day was perfect! Plus, Adodo answers emails and calls with lightning speed, so you never feel anxious and you get your questions answered immediately. Their professionalism is out of this world. Adodo also gave me a custom purse that said Mrs. Berry, a candle, and a bonnet as a gift on the morning of the wedding, which she did not have to do! Adodo also did my makeup for my engagement shoot, and she was willing to travel to me for that as well. I looked stunning both on my wedding day and for my engagement shoot. Her team is consistent and you can guarantee that you will look exactly how you ask them to make you look. You will not be disappointed because there is no better team! Adodo has a forever customer in me, despite my home being an hour from her salon. I cannot say enough great things about them.