Chez Rose Floral Designs

Garden Grove, CA · View map · Visit website

About Chez Rose Floral Designs

Chez Rose Floral Designs is a wedding florist based in Garden Grove, California. With a true passion for creating magical and unique spaces, their experienced floral design staff will provide you with outstanding and unforgettable service. Chez Rose Floral Designs creates magnificent, beautiful wedding designs that represent your unique taste and vision. They’ll truly listen to your desires and do everything in their power to make your wedding dream a reality.

Experience
Floral and event designer To-Nga Bui discovered a passion for making floral arrangements and decorations on her own wedding day. She created Chez Rose Floral Designs in 2011 and has been honored to serve many couples with beautiful wedding flowers in the years since.

Floral service prices include consultations, venue visit and event design. Services include setup, delivery and cleanup.

80 Reviews for Chez Rose Floral Designs

80 Chez Rose Floral Designs Reviews

A
Featured
Ann

Married on 09/26/2015

We could not have been more pleased with our experience with To Nga of Chez Rose Floral Designs. After getting a few quotes from neighboring florists in OC, we began feeling a little discouraged from ... Read more the sticker shock. Thankfully, we came across To Nga. Not only was she very sweet and approachable, her prices were very budget-friendly and everything was very customizable. She was always easy to reach and very quick to respond. We were also happy to find that she provided multiple rental services in addition to flowers, streamlining our planning process and ensuring that decorative elements would all work together. She did an amazing job with the ceremony arch, bouquets and centerpieces. We didn't know exactly what we wanted, but had a general sense of the color scheme and types of flowers we liked. She was very patient and even made sample centerpieces and rental items for us to take to preview at our venue. It was a great relief to be able to entrust her with the creative aspects of the décor, which allowed us to just show up to our wedding and admire the beautiful flower arrangements. We absolutely LOVED our wedding flowers and highly recommend Chez Rose Floral Designs!!

Emilie
Emilie Inthirat

Getting married on 11/02/2020

My wedding 02- 23- 2019

I hired To-Gna for my wedding. It has been One of the best decisions I ever made in my life. I was so worried and stressed about the plannings but once I met and sat with her I knew I would be in good ... Read more hands and immediately wanted to work with her. She listened and understood my needs, my visions and expectations. I am not a flower person so I had no ideas of what kind of flowers I wanted so I trusted her advices and she didn’t disappoint me at all. Also, she made me feel comfortable so money/budget talks were not an issue with her like it could be sometimes with other vendors. She is not pushy at all and is not overselling. She made sure to give us the best accordingly to our budget. I have made changes, removed/added things and it has never been an issue for her. I live in Florida but my wedding was in California so we communicated mostly through emails, texts or on the phone. It was not an issue at all because she is very reachable. I can tell how serious and passionnate she is about her job and as her client I know she cares a lot about giving us the best. When my wedding day came, everything was perfect. The sweetheart table, the centerpieces, decos, wedding cake table, my bride and bridesmaids bouquets were beautiful. I was amazed and so were my guests! To-Gna went above and beyond to make sure I would not have to worry about anything. I totally recommand her talent and professionalism and would definitely hire her again if needed. It was the best experience I had with my wedding vendors. Thank you so much To-Gna & your team, you guys did an amazing job and made my wedding day unforgettable. Merci beaucoup!

Kelly
Kelly

Married on 05/25/2019

Truly Beautiful

To-Nga communicative and easy to work with throughout our whole process. She is sweet, kind, thoughtful, and make suggestions to where we can save on our wedding day. Unlike other florists who ... Read more pressure you to book higher packages or up charge you. To Nga attentive to your requested and will bring out what you envision through her amazing work. Our church flowers and reception centerpieces came out beautifully. I highly recommended Chez Rose Floral Design and will definitely book them again for future events.