Chic Bahamas Weddings

Nassau, BS · View map · Visit website

About Chic Bahamas Weddings

Chic Bahama Weddings is a wedding planning company located in Nassau, Bahamas. This team of professional and experienced wedding planners is led by Marva Munroe. This strong group of coordinators will execute the details of your special day flawlessly. You can trust Chic Bahama Weddings to create the perfect destination wedding to match your budget, vision, and style.

Chic Bahama Weddings provides planning services with great care, attention to detail, and true dedication to each client. They can provide full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination services, so that you are able to get just the right amount of assistance you need to bring your event to life. The planning services that Chic Bahama Weddings can provide include:

• Budget analysis

Featured
Juliane

Married on 05/17/2019

A Daughter's Dream

Marva of Chic Bahamas Weddings is absolutely fabulous! She made pulling together a wedding in a remote location (Little Exuma, Bahamas) not only simple but gorgeous. From the flowers... To the food ... Read more and everything in between...it was seamless and inspiring. Beyond that, Marva has a team of service professionals that were extraordinarily talented, caring and attentive. I could not have asked for more than what I received. Thank you, Marva for helping me create the wedding of my daughter's dream. Forever grateful.

Gina
Gina

Married on 07/02/2019

Marva is amazing!

Marva is absolutely wonderful. From the first phone call to the end of our wedding day, she was calm, resourceful, knowledgeable, and very organized. You knew you were in good hands the moment you ... Read more talked to her. It can be nerve wracking planning a destination wedding because you don’t know the area or any companies. With Marva, that stress can be taken away because not only does she have amazing contacts, she is able to take you ideas and turn them into reality. The vendors she works with are all 5-star, especially the catering. The chef was phenomenal and all my guests are still raving about him. The photographer (Alfred Anderson) was there each step of the way to capture every memory. He knew exactly how to put us at ease and bring the best out of us. The flowers were exquisite and were more than we could have imagined. The servers were professional and courteous. The steel drum player was extremely talented and put us in the island mood. The DJ kept everyone on their feet until late in the night. I highly recommend Marva and team. I genuinely can’t express my gratitude enough. Thank you so much Marva for giving us our dream wedding!!

M
michele

Married on 11/10/2018

Dreamy Destination Wedding in Exuma

To say we were lucky to have found Marva would be an understatement. My husband and I are from NJ and always knew we wanted a destination wedding. When we finally decided on Exuma, we quickly realized ... Read more planning our wedding so far away wasn’t going to be an easy task. We had so many ideas but didn’t know where to start, we were lost. That’s when we contacted Marva and I am so happy we did! After our first phone conversation, she had put my mind to ease and since that very day everything fell perfectly into place. Marva was unbelievably positive, supportive, patient and professional throughout our entire wedding planning process. The wedding weekend she planned was a true reflection of her incredible talent and passion for what she does. Marva stopped at nothing to make sure my husband and I had the most incredible day of our lives! Nothing I can say could translate the gratitude we have for Marva, her team, the execution, and delivery from the months leading up to especially the day of. 5 stars isn't a limit that could capture all Marva and her talented team have done for our wedding weekend in Exuma. Without a doubt, Marva was the best wedding planner we could have ever asked for and we are so lucky we found her. Her talent far exceeds anything I know. I'm a bit of a control freak (being honest) but felt so comfortable having her steer through the day - and she pulled off WAY better than I envisioned. Marva and her team created the most stunning wedding ceremony and reception, I couldn’t believe my eyes. I cannot stop thinking about how beautiful everything was. I had sent Marva a vision board of how I always pictured my wedding. Honestly, I was shocked to see how perfectly Marva and her team executed down to the littlest detail. My family and friends are still talking about it! Marva and her team truly went above and beyond to make my vision come to life and I couldn’t have asked for anything more. If anyone is looking for a planner for their destination wedding in Bahamas that will guide you through the entire planning process and see through the day of with both the highest professionalism and finesse, I promise you will not go wrong with Marva and her team! Now that the wedding is over Marva will always hold a very special place in my heart. She is such a wonderful talented person any bride would be lucky to have her by their side.