Chic Concepts

San Antonio, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Chic Concepts

Chic Concepts is a full-service floral and event design business based out of San Antonio, Texas. They love creating unique events and building strong and lasting relationships with each couple they work with. In addition to offering a variety of design services, they also specialize in wedding planning, so every detail of your special day will be taken care of. Chic Concepts looks forward to creating beautiful floral arrangements that reflect your personality and style.

This passionate company has an amazing team of event planners, designers and creators who will walk you through your planning process, and ensure your wedding is a success. They’re skilled in a variety of floral designs, including classic, modern, vintage, glamorous and more. Couples are welcome to a complimentary consultation to discuss their vision, and Chic Concepts is happy to deliver their final product to your venue. They'll also assist with setup and cleanup. Additional services include:

• Aisle decor
  • Altar decor
  • Flower girl baskets
  • Table arrangements

Other Services
In addition to designing amazing creations such as floral chandeliers for your big day, Chic Concepts also offers month-of coordination, full wedding planning services and event design. Their services include:

• Detailed event schedule
  • Vendor follow ups
  • Final walkthrough at the venue
  • Unlimited communication

A
Featured
abigail

Married on 11/18/2017

We love Nicolette and Chic Concepts! I knew I wanted to work with Chic Concepts based on pictures alone, but after meeting Nicolette in person, we were sold. She was so responsive (to my husband’s ... Read more million questions), accommodating, and professional. We had an idea of what we wanted our wedding reception to look like as far as a color scheme is concerned, and Nicolette and her team brought it to life without having to send her an entire pinterest board. The room glowed with candlelight, the floral was amazing and I can't help but smile when I look at pictures. It was so unique; and we were completely blown away. It's a dream to get to marry your best friend after many years together, but Chic Concepts gave us another dream realized, a beautiful once in a life time fall wedding.

P
Patti Byars

Married on 01/24/2019

Chic Concepts- Best Wedding Planners in the USA!

Planning a wedding with the bride living 1,600 miles away is not the easiest thing to do.... BUT, with the help of Nicolette and her team, she made it possible! I have known Nicolette and her sweet Mom ... Read more (Gina, the flower lady) for years. We met at church, so I knew if I chose Chic Concepts to help with my daughter's wedding, it would be "heavenly"! To begin with, she gave us a list of vendors she had previously worked with...DJs, photographers, venues...so we felt comfortable knowing she had experience with any of the other vendors we were choosing. We couldn't begin to tell you how many emails or text messages that were sent Nicolette with questions about the ceremony, reception decor, timing of events, has this or that gotten done (the list of questions was endless)...Nicolette was always quick to respond. WEDDING DAY....as I said before, it WAS heavenly! Many, many compliments about the decor...florals were gorgeous. Many compliments actually came from men! The staff of the venue, the photographers, the DJ & MC, all worked so well together making the flow of the entire evening perfect! On a scale of 1-99, Nicolette and her team are 100+. We wish we could "campaign" for Chic Concepts because they are "making weddings great again"!! They definitely have our vote! Patti (mother of the bride) & Kara (bride who lives too far from her momma)

K
Kristen

Married on 11/04/2018

Amazing floral desgin!!

Nicolette with Chic Concepts is an absolute artist! She brought my vision to life! She knew exactly what I wanted and was able to accommodate within my budget. Everyone who attended my wedding was ... Read more mesmerized with the floral arrangements. Thank you again Nicolette for your amazing professionalism and going above and beyond for Thomas and I.