Chic Dreams Events

Detroit, MI · Visit website

About Chic Dreams Events

Chic Dreams Events

Chic Dreams Events is a full-service wedding and event planning boutique based in Metro, Detroit. The team consists of a mother and daughter duo, combining their experience in fashion design and wedding and event planning to make sure each of their client’s visions is brought into reality seamlessly. Chic Dreams Events places importance on the finer details and delivers a premium service, curating events that exceed the expectations of their clients.

Services Provided

The Detroit-based boutique planners make it their mission to go above and beyond for their client and provide wedding event services for ceremonies, receptions and rehearsal dinners. The duo have experience planning civil, destination, religious and non-religious weddings. Chic Dreams Events provides the following wedding planning services:

• Full-planning

4 Chic Dreams Events Reviews

S
sharine

Married on 04/14/2018

The services they provided for wedding and reception was phenomenal

They provided excellent coordination for the day if my wedding for which I won in a contest! The team made my wedding and reception a dream come true, it was just how I wanted it plus more! Everything ... Read more was beautiful. Looking back on my pictures I was more than pleased with their services.

L
Lawrence

Married on 07/16/2017

Patton Wedding

Our wedding was so very special for us. The vision we had was brought to life all because of Chic Dreams! We’d like to thank all of the staff that worked day and night to make our day everything and ... Read more more!!! Can’t go wrong booking with this group!!!

Y
yvonne

Married on 04/23/2017

Picture perfect wedding day!

It was wonderful not having to spend my wedding day worried about the details. Shawna and her team had everything running in order. The decor was beautiful! I wouldn't have chose anyone else. Read more It was wonderful not having to spend my wedding day worried about the details. Shawna and her team had everything running in order. The decor was beautiful! I wouldn't have chose anyone else.