Chicago Gaelic Park

Oak Forest, IL · View map · Visit website

About Chicago Gaelic Park

Chicago Gaelic Park provides a wedding reception venue just outside of the city of Chicago. The venue allows couples to enjoy both indoor and outdoor space on their wedding day.

Facilities and Capacity
Two ballroom spaces area available at Chicago Gaelic Park, which accommodates up to 500 guests. The outdoor patio space features a waterfall and decorative pergola. Celebrate while surrounded by lush greenery.

Upon booking your wedding, couples are given access to experienced planners. Their event planning team will help couples from start to finish. While you get ready in the bridal suite, they’ll start with the setup, provide in-house catering and bar options, arrange lighting or sound systems, and clean up at the end of the night. This venue also provides wireless internet for couples and guests.

87 Reviews for Chicago Gaelic Park

87 Chicago Gaelic Park Reviews

H
Featured
Heather

Married on 07/06/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Sharon, Philip and Ronada were instrumental in making our wedding day! Sharon contacted my several times to check in with me. She gave me decor advice and walked me through everything. The day of the ... Read more wedding Ronada set everything up perfectly and even packed it all back up for me to pick up the next day. The bar staff and wait staff were experienced, quick, and friendly. The food was delicious and hot for every guest! I would HIGHLY recommend this venue to anyone!

T
Tammy Watson

Married on 09/01/2018

Best venue, very accommodating

Gaelic park is very accommodating and very reasonably priced. There are no hidden prices. All services are included in the price. The food was delicious! We ordered family style filet mignon and ... Read more chicken vesuvio. Top shelf open bar is included for 4 hours. The best part: we were able to drop off all our centerpieces and items used at the venue the day before with a note and the staff set up everything for us the day of. I even got my own bridal suite. The bar is enormous and the dance floor is huge. I highly reccomend Gaelic Park.

T
Tyler

Married on 06/09/2018

My fiancee and I visited many different venues before finally deciding on Gaelic Park, and we're very glad we did. From the beginning we knew this was going to be a better experience than your typical ... Read more wedding venue. Gaelic Park made it clear that we were the priority and were very flexible when it came to specific wedding details (freedom of choice among vendors, ability to pick up decor the day after the event, etc.). We also live in a different state, which presented its own challenges when planning a wedding. Gaelic Park was always very responsive and willing to discuss details over the phone when in-person meetings were not possible. On the day of the wedding they checked in with us several times throughout the reception to make sure everything was running smoothly and to offer their support. They were so excited to be a part of our big day which just made it even more special for us. Gaelic Park also had very reasonable prices and we were able to plan a large reception without worrying about breaking the bank. Thank you to the banquet department of Gaelic Park for helping us throw an unforgettable wedding reception!