Chicago Marriott Naperville

Naperville, IL · View map · Visit website

About Chicago Marriott Naperville

Everything you need to make your wedding special is here at the Chicago Marriott Naperville. From their beautifully landscaped grounds to the various private ballrooms, they transform their space to meet your vision for your special day.

They work with you or your wedding planner to ensure that everything is the way you want it and that your event flows smoothly so that you can enjoy the day.

Facilities and Capacity
Chicago Marriott Naperville offers over 24,000 square feet of event space, accommodating up to 500 guests. Each ballroom provides its own unique appeal whether 18' ceilings or ample natural light, both our ballrooms offer modern decor perfect for photo opportunities!

The hotel provides all-inclusive packages to ease the wedding planning process. The Marriott Certified Wedding Planners are also there to coordinate the full details of your day. The hotel packages include:

• Open Bar
  • Custom Chiavari Chairs/Chair Covers
  • Bridal Suite
  • Optional Lighting and Decor

Cuisine
The hotel also provides in-house catering with their wedding packages. The chefs can cater to a variety of styles and accommodate many dietary restrictions.

Accommodation
Over 424 rooms and suites are available for out-of-town guests. Enjoy group booking deals and luxury hotel amenities.

35 Reviews for Chicago Marriott Naperville

35 Chicago Marriott Naperville Reviews

R
Featured
Rebecca

Married on 06/09/2018

The Marriott in Naperville exceeded all our expectations. All of the staff was more than accommodating and friendly. The event space was BEAUTIFUL, the food was delicious and our guests have not ... Read more stopped raving about how "top-notch" the Marriott was. They provided us with beautiful linens and accents for each table as well as the head table. I would use their venue again in a heartbeat.

N
Nicole Gronek

Married on 09/29/2018

The Perfect Day

Victoria and the entire Chicago Marriott Naperville team exceeded our expectations. Victoria went out of her way, added special touches, and stayed late for us to make sure everything was perfect. The ... Read more The food was amazing and we got compliments on how well the ballroom was set up throughout the entire night. We genuinely couldn’t imagine our Wedding anywhere else and we’re so glad to have picked this hotel for our venue!! Thank you Victoria for all of your efforts, we are so happy! #BestDayEver

S
Sana

Married on 03/23/2018

There are no words that I can use to describe how incredibly amazing and helpful Kim was. She made our wedding UNFORGETTABLE. I am in the Army and was planning the entire wedding from out of state.I ... Read more stumbled across Kim and this venue after I ran into some problems with my original venue. Kim was so kind and helped keep my nerves at bay. She was so accommodating when it came to the few times I was in town. She always made it a priority to see me. We had a totally customized menu for the wedding, and with Kim's help and in coordination with the chef, people are STILL talking about how amazing our wedding food was. I am so beyond grateful for Kim and her team. Thank you so much. I will forever cherish the memories from our wedding and it's all thanks to you Kim!! ~Sana