Chicago Singer Eleanor Warrington

Prospect Heights, IL · View map

About Chicago Singer Eleanor Warrington

Warm and classy! Eleanor Warrington will add a touch of class to your wedding ceremony. Her full repertoire of wedding music from various styles and eras includes sacred, classical, and traditional popular songs. For a banquet hall or outdoor setting, she will provide her sound equipment. With her clear and vibrant voice, Eleanor will also sing some beautiful love songs for your cocktail hour or reception. She'll work with you to find the songs that will make your wedding resonate in your unique style and preference.

1 Reviews for Chicago Singer Eleanor Warrington

1 Chicago Singer Eleanor Warrington Reviews

B
Betina

Married on 09/14/2014

I used Eleanor for music and classic vocals for my wedding ceremony. Her renditions were top-notch professional quality and added sophistication and elegance to my ceremony. She worked with me to ... Read more incorporate music pieces that were PERSONALIZED and MEANINGFUL to my ceremony and was adept at dealing with an outdoor beach environment. Several of my guests made a point of commenting to me afterward on the beauty her singing added to the ceremony. Thanks to Eleanor for a lovely day!!

Chicago Singer Eleanor Warrington FAQ