Chicago Trolley & Double Decker

Chicago, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About Chicago Trolley & Double Decker

Chicago Trolley & Double Decker Co. is a Chicago, Illinois-based transportation service that provides trolley rides for weddings and special events. If you want a fun and unique experience for your wedding, then Chicago Trolley & Double Decker Co. is the place for you. Riding a bright red trolley to and from your destination as you celebrate this momentous occasion is an experience you and your wedding guests will never forget. Chicago Trolley & Double Decker Co. has been delivering private trolley rides for weddings and special events in Chicago, the suburbs, and the surrounding states for over 20 years.

Chicago Trolley & Double Decker Co. offers an unconventional and exciting take on wedding transportation, which means you will have the moment of a lifetime. They will gladly take you from one location to another as well as provide one-way and round trips. Your wedding photos will be sensational whether you choose classic black and white prints that seem like they were taken a lifetime ago or modern photos that represent your lively personalities. Chicago Trolley & Double Decker Co. has several professional photographers make sure your photos are brilliant. Their special advantages with City Hall means they can take care of your transportation arrangements with local venues.

53 Reviews for Chicago Trolley & Double Decker

53 Chicago Trolley & Double Decker Reviews

M
Featured
Michelle

Married on 06/15/2019

Loved our Chicago trolley on our wedding day!!!

I highly recommend! Our trolley driver was amazing! Unfortunately Mother Nature decided it was going to pour on my wedding day. Our driver was so great the entire time. He came to pick up my ... Read more bridesmaids and I and walked each of us one by one to the trolley with his umbrella. When it came time for me to leave the trolley to enter my ceremony, he again walked me inside with his umbrella. Truly went out of his way to make my day easier and better! Forever grateful!! Aside from that, he was super fun! Played the best tunes and really got the party started on the trolley on our way to the reception!

D
Dana

Married on 12/15/2018

Best deal!

We used Chicago Trolley for our bridal party trolley last month, yes December, and they were awesome! Obviously, the trolley is heating for winter rides and everyone was very comfortable as we got in ... Read more and out to take pictures. They were very responsive and extremely easy to work with. I also found they were the cheapest and best deal for what we needed (one trolley for 2-3 hours). I will definitely be using them again in the future and would highly recommend them to anyone needing fun transportation!

Laura
Laura

Married on 12/08/2018

So fun for guests and bridal party

Loved our experience! The trolley was decorated for the holidays in early Dec. We paid to have the option to have alcohol on the trolley and the extra attendant helped me on and off the trolley ... Read more numerous times at all our stops for photos! The team was very easy to book and work with! My Maid of Honor created a playlist for us to listen to and no issues with that. The only thing I would recommend would be to increase the temp..heat was on but it was still a bit chilly on the trolley.